Is Gordon Brown responsible?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Palfrem

MB Enthusiast
Car
W124 E36 AMG, G 300 GEL his, SLK 200 hers
...for the fact it's absolutely chucking it down with rain in Brum on a Bank Holiday weekend?

How about others?

...for the fact it's absolutely chucking it down with rain in Brum on a Bank Holiday weekend?

How about others?

You think Gordon Brown has power over the weather? You'll be saying he can walk on water next!

Brightening up nicely here in Sunny Southend-on-sea

lovely here the sun out in full force bit of a breeze:D just off too take kids to annual carribean carnival:bannana:

I blame the Chinese! A guy in the back of my cab said they're using up all the sunshine.

Last edited:
It unfortunate to rain today and tomorrow in the south on this bank holiday weekend. It was so hot recently and hadn't rained for 2/3 weeks. The plants really need the rain else there will be another crop failure.

We have been warned about very wet this weekend in one on the national newspaper and if you really want to get away, it Scotland and northern England because of the front from the Key of Biscay. Darling Bud of May as coined by Shakespeare. The end of May marked the Gulf Stream is changing direction and is not coming our direction.

Funny this year as contrast from last year the water companies did not complained about lack of rain despite very warm April and May.

Glorious here - tad breezy - but lovely. Just been for a ride on the bikes - fabby!

360626644_26611ff2c8.jpg

Bristol blowing a gale and P=====g down supposed to be like this all day

And yet again - it's gorious on God's own county. Still a tad blustery but very very pleasant. Lot's of sunshine and not a drop of the wet stuff :bannana: :bannana:

Gordon would like to have us think we are responsible for the weather/climate, but right now there ain't a cloud in sight so I am off to enjoy it....

Spent yesterday at our CC President's luncheon with one or two distinguished guests and all that jazz - in the rain!
And today has been positively vile - lots of branches down, few trees. Matt and I had the choice of a bbq at friends or gardening, so we chose gardening........yes rumours confirmed we are mad or stupid!

And to top it all, the rest of my week is a 4 day cricket tournament! Oh deep joy having looked at the weather forecast for the next couple of days.

Water polo anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom