Is it just me?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chattonmill

MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 E55 AMG
No mention anywhere of the snow, is it just Northumberland that has it.
I have just managed to catapult the E55 out of the drive rather than clearing the snow, a bit like a high powered snow plough.
So is the rest of the country still a green and pleasant land:dk:

South East is snow free but forcast is for some showers over the weekend possibly.

" Pas de neige ici" as our new comrades in arms and fellow travellers on the huge debt mountain that is Europe might say.

I may shut the office later and break out the skis.......

I really feel for you, Chattonmill.

You would think that, in the grand scheme of things, Mother Nature would compensate you in some way for having to live in Northumberland by giving you clement weather. But no, just when you think that there must some good reason not to live in the South East, Mother Nature kicks you in the metaphorical goolies with a dumping of snow.

Perhaps she knows that you can face it with equanimity, unlike us southern poofters. :devil:

I really feel for you, Chattonmill.

You would think that, in the grand scheme of things, Mother Nature would compensate you in some way for having to live in Northumberland by giving you clement weather. But no, just when you think that there must some good reason not to live in the South East, Mother Nature kicks you in the metaphorical goolies with a dumping of snow.

Perhaps she knows that you can face it with equanimity, unlike us southern poofters. :devil:

The rumour mill must be working! We keep on spreading the word that it is grim up North to keep away the pesky tourists:D
Then mother nature rewards us with a massive dump of glourious white stuff so we can go and play:rock:
DSC_10610.jpg

Londons cold but sunny. No sign of snow, although the road gritters were out last night.

An absolutely stunning day in London, bright and crisp and sunny. Out in the country tomorrow, so glad I have the winter tyres on, and I have located my silk thermals too. Weather like this makes you glad to be alive.

The rumour mill must be working! We keep on spreading the word that it is grim up North to keep away the pesky tourists:D
Then mother nature rewards us with a massive dump of glourious white stuff so we can go and play:rock:
DSC_10610.jpg

You're right, I could be skiing down a hill on my own in dull weather on choppy snow in Northumberland. I shall have to console myself in the usual way by having a poolside party in our warm sunny climate attended by beautiful ladies.

cocktail.jpg

Oxfordshire, sunny but very cold. -5c this morning with snow forecast for Sunday.

It will probably be a couple of mm but will still bring the county to a stand-still! :D

image.aspx

Between Aberdeen and Inverness. Bleak...

And 9'' on the roof of my car.

Last edited:
It has one unique feature though. Just noticed, that photograph is updating itself in real time on this thread! Never seen that before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom