Is it me?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You are right, to a point. She can buy the battery...I'll fit it for free.:D

Braver man than me ... That would result in 3 months minimum in mind games with my wife.
My car spending would come under review and other things I don't even want to think about ...

A challenge you say? Think like a women you are saying!!

Her thoughts too...why would you listen to the radio etc with the engine off? My answer...because I can do it in my car, it never occurred to me you had a poor battery.:doh::doh::doh:

I was listening to the radio with the lights on for the first 15 minutes of the wait....the rest was without the radio...because it went off.

The clues were there!!

…...I can't get my mind around the concept of separate monies - you're husband and wife :dk:.

Simple.

Her money is hers.

My money is also hers.

For further information, please contact the former Mrs Meldrew2…….

My fourth text did suggest she'd be getting a taxi home...alone. But then the b****y battery died.:wallbash:

LOL!

That IS Gold. :D

Are you female...or have you those tendencies? :p

Thinking back to this, and if I was or did, and all this talk of flat batteries, I'd be checking the market to see if anyone had designed jump leads that connected a vibrator to a phone, and vice versa!:D

thinking back to this, and if i was or did, and all this talk of flat batteries, i'd be checking the market to see if anyone had designed jump leads that connected a vibrator to a phone, and vice versa!:d

wtf ???

The obvious (to me) question is why did you go to pick her up in a nasty RAV4 when you have a far nicer S210 in which to travel? If YOU make the choice of inferior transport, YOU have to pay the consequences! ;)

However, I do empathise with the pain of having to wait a long time when doing a favour for someone else - especially SWMBO. Disgruntled responses to "But I just had to pop into [insert name of dress shop here] for a minute on the way", are not recommended, no matter how heartfelt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom