is it possible to install AMG calipers with 330 mm discs?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nando87

Well, I'm trying to buy 4 pot AMG calipers from a W203 C55 AMG for my W209 CLK. My car has 330 mm brake discs on the front, so my question is if I need to buy 345 mm discs (like the c55 amg) or it will be ok with the 330 mm ones

Thanks

Well, I'm trying to buy 4 pot AMG calipers from a W203 C55 AMG for my W209 CLK. My car has 330 mm brake discs on the front, so my question is if I need to buy 345 mm discs (like the c55 amg) or it will be ok with the 330 mm ones

Thanks

They already do a nice set of front 390mm AMG floating discs and 6 pot calipers (as fitted to BS) for the W209 CLK, which i have fitted to my C55. Expensive but they do look the business, especially when paired up with SLK 55 AMG 030 Performance pack discs and calipers for the rear. Unfortunately my old C55 front discs now sit on the front of my Kleemann.

As to fitting just the AMG calipers not to sure. But you would certainly need C55 discs to fit the C55 AMG caliper, i should imagine the C32, which are the same might also be sourced if lucky. Failing that you will have to do as i have done and fit new, which as i said earlier is an expensive option if you not intending to keep the car for some time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom