Is it possible to make a few quid on the new C63 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Harpzz

Car
Porsche 911 GTS
Guys,

Been reading these boards for years but never signed up until now.

So I own a couple of Merc have a new C class just a standard c220 sport and also have my trusted smart car that never lets me down and off course my Porsche GTS..

Now of these compare the the C63 which I had the pleasure of driving yesterday for a whole 30 mins.

I ended up putting a holding deposit on it as I liked it so much the car arrived at Mercedes and was suppose to be registered as a demonstrated but hasn't as of yet.

The dealership have let me have the car for a tidy some of 63K and I can collect as early as Monday. What a super car I was smiling so hard that my cheeks were hurting and everywhere we drove in it the car was being looked at left right and centre.

My question to you experts is do you think I could turn a quick buck on this?

My thoughts were I know a lot of people are waiting to take delivery and this one is here ready to drive away do you think I could make a few grand on it?

This happens a lot in Porsche world where some serious profits can be turned on the right car, I'm trying to see if I could possible do the same on this and then use the extra towards a C63s....

Bought for 63k - Stick it in a reputable high performance after market dealer for 68K ...they can offer the finance too.

Thoughts please

Do it mate then feedback

Go for it mate

You win some you lose some, lifes all about risks

Worst case I can think of you break even

c_200k said:
Go for it mate You win some you lose some, lifes all about risks Worst case I can think of you break even

Agreed

Assuming you have a sale or return agreement with the dealer you're not going to lose any money.

The same applies to build slots if you pick them right. I've stuck a fairly small deposit down on a new McLaren 570s which is fully refundable up until 11 weeks out when the spec has to go final. I'm hoping I can shift it for a couple of grand to somebody who wants one to their spec and in short order once the cars come on stream in 2016. Better than leaving it in the bank !

It's an interesting thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom