Is it possible to use an iphone 5 with the mbu 1000?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MOR8A

Car
W212 E63 PPP AMG

Just changed phones and don't want to buy an mbu 3000 unless I have to. Info please.

Many thanks.

Just changed phones and don't want to buy an mbu 3000 unless I have to. Info please.

Many thanks.

Yes it is but depending on the age of the MBU1000 it might need a firmware update.

Could you tell me what setting (switch positions) I need the viseeo in? I assume that once that is done you just search for the device via Bluetooth on the iphone? If it does not see it then it needs a firmware update? If so how does one do that? Sorry for being a retard!

Could you tell me what setting (switch positions) I need the viseeo in? I assume that once that is done you just search for the device via Bluetooth on the iphone? If it does not see it then it needs a firmware update? If so how does one do that? Sorry for being a retard!

The switch settings should stay the same as you have them for your existing setup.

The manual for the MBU1000 details how to pair a phone to it.

If you need the firmware update you can order it here;

Firmware Upgrade for ViseeO | Bluetooth Adapter Updates | Firmware & Cradle Updates | Mercedes Retrofits | Comand Online Ltd

I thought that the switch positions were to do with the type on phone one uses? I thought that is what it said in the instructions anyway?

Correction to myself, the switches are for the cradle type. I have just tried it and it works. Many thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom