Is my new car broken?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
real shame about the CLS63 .. am surprised about the quality issues, as had not read much bad stuff about 218 quality wise

Indeed. However, I thought with MB's proactive engagement, they would want to investigate the issues further especially following on from my, strongly worded, email to their CEO? I suspect MB influenced the dealership into accepting the rejection anyway. In my experience, dealerships don't normally accept rejections with such open arms...

Has the dealer offered you a cracking deal to retain you as a valued customer?

lewyboy said:
Has the dealer offered you a cracking deal to retain you as a valued customer?
As a matter of fact, yes they did. When was the last time you even caught a wift of a new car dealership? 1960?

Stop trolling my threads "boy".

To judge from your posts, you haven't made many friends on here, best or otherwise. You seem to be very free with accusations of trolling; have you ever considered whether that might be because of you, not all the others? Insolence is not an endearing characteristic...

OOps, sorry, trolling again...:D

Indeed. However, I thought with MB's proactive engagement, they would want to investigate the issues further especially following on from my, strongly worded, email to their CEO? I suspect MB influenced the dealership into accepting the rejection anyway. In my experience, dealerships don't normally accept rejections with such open arms...

From your list of issues, I'd say they're not that unexpected in a new car so it's highly likely that they simply wanted you off their case.

I'm sure the car will sell for similar to what you paid and in the grand scheme of things that works out better for Mercedes; they could end up spending thousands on chasing the issues you had that another buyer won't give two hoots about.

E55BOF said:
To judge from your posts, you haven't made many friends on here, best or otherwise. You seem to be very free with accusations of trolling; have you ever considered whether that might be because of you, not all the others? Insolence is not an endearing characteristic... OOps, sorry, trolling again...:D
Who said I'm here looking for friends? :dk:

With the exception of a minute handful of members who have chosen to victimise me, where perhaps some form of discrimination is at play (oops, I too can make assumptions). I don't think your assertions are entirely correct.

Could you please highlight a single case of initiated "insolence"? Unfortunately, assumptions are the root of all f*ck ups... ;)

Last edited:
SPX said:
From your list of issues, I'd say they're not that unexpected in a new car so it's highly likely that they simply wanted you off their case. I'm sure the car will sell for similar to what you paid and in the grand scheme of things that works out better for Mercedes; they could end up spending thousands on chasing the issues you had that another buyer won't give two hoots about.
If that were the case, I would rather go back to Audi. At least they seem to care about their customers (or at the very least, pretend to!)

If that were the case, I would rather go back to Audi. At least they seem to care about their customers (or at the very least, pretend to!)

They'll be exactly the same.

It's business.

It rather sounds like your MB dealer would agree.

Could you please highlight a single case of initiated "insolence"?

"When was the last time you even caught a wift of a new car dealership? 1960?
Stop trolling my threads "boy". "

Will that do?

"Unfortunately, assumptions are the root of all f*ck ups...
wink.gif
"

I'd have said incorrect assumptions, personally.;)

MoAMG, sorry to read about your new car, I'd be a bit gutted myself putting it mildly. Anyway, back on track have you made a decision yet? Saw one of these yesterday, just saying. :D
Approved Used - 2014 Maserati Quattroporte GTS 14/64 Nero Ribelle

E55BOF said:
"When was the last time you even caught a wift of a new car dealership? 1960? Stop trolling my threads "boy". " Will that do? "Unfortunately, assumptions are the root of all f*ck ups... " I'd have said incorrect assumptions, personally.;)
I think the word "initiated" is key in that sentence. But please continue, you're merely proving my point. :)

lewyboy said:
From Google: wift to fart, squeak or pop gas out of your ass, similar to a fart but with style. Righto. :D
You are quite the genius aren't you.

John Jones Jr said:
MoAMG, sorry to read about your new car, I'd be a bit gutted myself putting it mildly. Anyway, back on track have you made a decision yet? Saw one of these yesterday, just saying. :D Approved Used - 2014 Maserati Quattroporte GTS 14/64 Nero Ribelle
Thank you for sticking to the topic, unlike some of the other individuals on this thread! The Maserati is intriguing but what's their reliability like now?

You are quite the genius aren't you.

Well, I know how to use a question mark, do you?

I am intrigued that you, and only you, have raised the subject of racism into the thread. why is this? I belong to the human race, don't you?

I really don't know why you attract such controversy on all of your threads, maybe because the subject seems a bit implausible or maybe because your responses are a bit chippy?

One minute you are concerned about taking your car back in case the dealer want to charge you and the next you have obtained a full refund on the back of a 'strongly worded email' - my bull**** radar is twitching at this.

Either way you do provide some entertainment, maybe that is your objective? Maybe it is you that's trolling the rest of us?

Such a lot of questions, such little interest in the answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom