Is my new car broken?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think the word "initiated" is key in that sentence. But please continue, you're merely proving my point. :)

And you are proving mine. :D

Shall we agree to disagree, and drop this correspondence now?

lewyboy said:
Well, I know how to use a question mark, do you? I am intrigued that you, and only you, have raised the subject of racism into the thread. why is this? I belong to the human race, don't you? I really don't know why you attract such controversy on all of your threads, maybe because the subject seems a bit implausible or maybe because your responses are a bit chippy? One minute you are concerned about taking your car back in case the dealer want to charge you and the next you have obtained a full refund on the back of a 'strongly worded email' - my bull**** radar is twitching at this. Either way you do provide some entertainment, maybe that is your objective? Maybe it is you that's trolling the rest of us? Such a lot of questions, such little interest in the answers.
Well you obviously don't have a clue what "go away" means! :wallbash:

You clearly have some sort of a motive and that's why you've decided to write an essay on the subject. I pity your existence. Who said anything about racism other than you? Are you hinting at something here my old "boy"?

As for your "radar", I know a place where you can stick it. Do you want to know where that is?

E55BOF said:
And you are proving mine. :D Shall we agree to disagree, and drop this correspondence now?
I'll agree to disagree. However, for the avoidance of doubt, I do not accept any of the assertions or characterisations put forth by you so far.

Also for the avoidance of doubt: :wallbash:

Guys just put each other on ignore and let's move on :D

MoAMG, you said you have contracted the AMG bug again, so what have you replaced it with? It's a shame the RS7 didn't work out, I do like them a lot

bob6600 said:
Guys just put each other on ignore and let's move on :D MoAMG, you said you have contracted the AMG bug again, so what have you replaced it with? It's a shame the RS7 didn't work out, I do like them a lot
I'd love to do that! Can you ignore people using the phone app or do you have to log in to the main site?

Here are the potential options, in no particular order:
1- AMG GT S
2- C63 AMG S Coupe
3- Another CLS63 AMG S
4- RS7 Dynamic Edition
5- S8

Well, GT obviously!

Not sure why it's in your list, as it's not exactly the same bracket of car.

Peter DLM said:
Well, GT obviously! Not sure why it's in your list, as it's not exactly the same bracket of car.
That's the whole point, they're all very different and undoubtedly very apt at what they were built to do...

I'd love to do that! Can you ignore people using the phone app or do you have to log in to the main site?

1- AMG GT S
2- C63 AMG S Coupe
3- Another CLS63 AMG S
4- RS7 Dynamic Edition
5- S8

Yes you need to log into the main site, go to your User CP and edit/add names in there.

Nice list to choose from!

1- AMG GT S
2- C63 AMG S Coupe
3- Another CLS63 AMG S
4- RS7 Dynamic Edition
5- S8

What a great shortlist to have. I'm guessing first two on the list will involve a pretty long wait? Either way you'll end up with a stonking motor.

Keep us posted. I'm sure we'll all help you out. :thumb:

Ant

How does the 'ignore' function actually work? I presume it prevents those on the list from posting in threads one has started, but does it do anything else?

(I'm not planning to use it, by the way, just interested. Even the biggest idiots may have something useful or helpful to say).

Even when I'm the biggest idiot....

^ Placing someone on your ignore list means you will not see their posts first hand. But if anyone quotes that post then you'll see it.
They can still post on your threads, you just won't see them, unless quoted.

1- AMG GT S
2- C63 AMG S Coupe
3- Another CLS63 AMG S
4- RS7 Dynamic Edition
5- S8

If i had your unlucky streak Mo i don't think i could go back in a similar car (rs7 or CLS) fearing the same could happen at any point, so perhaps ruining your full experience of the car.

The rest are all so different, all depends what experience you want from the car. Ive not driven any so can't give an informative answer. So i will throw a few more in the mix - BMW M derivative or Aston Martin, AMV8 etc?

Good luck in your search

Last edited:
Thank you for sticking to the topic, unlike some of the other individuals on this thread! The Maserati is intriguing but what's their reliability like now?

Sure, don't you know there'll be issues and a nice bonus if there's not. :D Honestly, haven't clue other than to say they look and sound a million dollars. You only live once and I think it's a fabulous car to cross off a bucket list. I would if I could even for just twelve months.

P.s. sticking with your shortlist what's the best bang for buck, as in overall value?

Last edited:
Right, I decided to scrap my shortlist and go back to the drawing board. I've just ordered my replacement and it's the ultimate driving machine... A BMW M6 Gran Coupe! Furthermore, with BMW offering 0% interest on the BMW Select finance, it actually works out as the best value for money option, result!! :D

What have you ordered. GTS? C63S or E63S?

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom