Is Rubellite Red One of The Nicest Reds "In The Wooorld"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sub5

Car
AMG C43 Coupe
I came across this rather tasty looking E400d today and I must say I'm rather smitten with this colour 😍. First time I have heard of Rubellite Red let alone seen it. Lovley.....

Any of my MB club members have this colour bestowed upon there fine car they could share some pics with a Rubellite virgin...
1594810559147.png
Now I wonder if I could trade my C43 already 😂😂

1594810729287.png

Any photo filters used to enhance the colour I wonder ?
If not pretty impressive :)

Looks remarkably similar to the Carneol Red of my 2008 S204, which I often refer to as Burgundy metallic.

It was the colour that first caught my eye on the forecourt - almost all the rest were black or silver, colours I would not buy - and I was not looking for a car, simply killing time while they put my summer wheels back on. 1 week later it was on our driveway!

I nearly specced my current one in it. After a lot of thought, I got it down to that or Anthracite Blue, so decided to sleep on it as there was no rush at the time.

As it happens they stopped offering the Rubellite on the S Class for MY2020, so my decision was simplified and Anthracite it was/is.

Very Miami/LA/Middle East.
Would look naff in Doncaster but brilliant in the above.

I love it. I saw a maserati in a very similar colour and thought that's the best car I've ever seen. I would love that colour

I nearly specced my current one in it. After a lot of thought, I got it down to that or Anthracite Blue, so decided to sleep on it as there was no rush at the time.

As it happens they stopped offering the Rubellite on the S Class for MY2020, so my decision was simplified and Anthracite it was/is.

What a lovely decision to have to make Dave 👍 I've not had the honour of a new car yet. I've had 2 new vans but sadly no car yet. One day 👃

Yep that’s a lovely colour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom