Is Santa Claus real...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

renault12ts

MB Club Veteran
Car
2005 W215 CL500.
Just a follow on from other really difficult questions we get on the forum , like how to attach a battery charger, or the best water to use in the screen washer.

Thoughts?

No, he's not ******* real.

Last edited:
I really enjoy the differing outlooks on life that we get on this forum.

Seriously? So who's the fat bloak stuck in my chimney??? :eek:

Yeah I saw him last week, he had AMG badges stuck on the back of his sleigh, tw@t.

download_zpsilaqy7i4.jpg

HOWEVER

il_340x270.48092545_zpsk2zooggt.jpg

9dbbaf2a7aefc6821d7ff9a529955cf1.jpg

Of course he is real...there's scientific evidence on YouTube:rolleyes::thumb::D

[YOUTUBE]fIQY_EhAotc[/YOUTUBE]

Of course he's real - no-one eats my wife's grotty mince pies, and the one she leaves out for him is always gone on Christmas morning...

Just a follow on from other really difficult questions we get on the forum , like how to attach a battery charger, or the best water to use in the screen washer.

Thoughts?

No, he's not ******* real.

++--, H20, yes he ******* is

Santa is real, I saw him this evening supported by local Rotary volunteers.

I was not impressed with his choice if fuel, he had decided on a weasel powered sledge!

Of course he is real. Just look at the evidence out there. Who do you think killed JFK? Who blew up the twin towers? Who created ISIS? Yup... you got it.

Of course he's real. My little girl got a card from him today through post and he will have a sleigh test run today in about an hour and 25 minutes. I just hope sky will clear so he can see her waving.

Of course he's real. My little girl got a card from him today through post and he will have a sleigh test run today in about an hour and 25 minutes. I just hope sky will clear so he can see her waving.

Absolutely Wonderful!!! This post sums up the magic of Christmas for the little ones. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

My little one is 10 and still a believer. I think we'll try one more year.

Ant. :D

Absolutely Wonderful!!! This post sums up the magic of Christmas for the little ones. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

My little one is 10 and still a believer. I think we'll try one more year.

Ant. :D

My little one is 25...still believes...honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom