Is Silver For Wimps???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alesantana

Car
C 250 TD ESTATE
Is Silver For Wimps? ..................sure Not

Attachments

• DTMW202.jpg MINI.jpg
    DTMW202.jpg MINI.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
KillerHERTZ said:
01.jpg

Hyundai Sonata
Anyone can have silver.

Silver is the traditional MB colour i.e. "Silver Arrows" just like red is the traditional colour for Ferrari...

Flash

I thought the story was that MB stripped one of its racing cars back to bare metal to allow the car to pass its weight limit. The car went on to win the race :D

But why it means the rest of you are driving round in cars with just primer on Im not sure :D

MB = silver
Ferrari = Red
Porsche = Guards Red or White
Lambo = Yellow or Red
UK cars = B.R.G

tradition is a wonderful thing! Although my MB is obsidian - sorry to the traditionalists....

Do we really have to go over this old chestnut again ?

Speaking as one who just changed from Imperial Red to Silver I have to say the colour was the last thing on my list. The model, condition and price were the only deciding factors. It may be important to those buying new cars but if looking second hand then surely those 3 criteria should be all that decides it.

Unless of course you take my wife when looking.. "Oh look, there's a blue one" "A red one" etc... :p

SportsCoupeRich said:
MB = silver
Ferrari = Red
Porsche = Guards Red or White
Lambo = Yellow or Red
UK cars = B.R.G

tradition is a wonderful thing! Although my MB is obsidian - sorry to the traditionalists....

Were the French teams in a blue ?

C 250 TD estates are for wimps (and beardies!!!!!)

nickg said:
C 250 TD estates are for wimps (and beardies!!!!!)

I would like to know what you will do with 2 big dogs in your SL AMG, if you realy have one :rolleyes: .

Alesantana

I like this car...I am a wimp!!!!

Attachments

• C43AMGT.2.jpg
    C43AMGT.2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
chop them up and put them in the boot.

alesantana said:
I would like to know what you will do with 2 big dogs in your SL AMG, if you realy have one :rolleyes: .

Alesantana

Like a Patek Phillipe. I don't own it, I am just looking after it for the next generation.

Last edited:
Couldnt take a new Merc to bare metal, it would probably be a brown rust type colour. Ooops shouldnt have said that, may upset Chrysler Benz. Wish it was still Daimler Benz, the quality may have been better.

Not for wimps but far to common. Never really noticed just how many silver cars there were until the first day I turned up at work in mine.

A lot of the time I buy cars, based on the number of them seen on the road. Its nice to have a car that you don't see that often :) To then buy the car in a common stock colour seems a shame. Merc have some really nice colours so why waist the chance to be different?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom