IS THE DEALER A FAKE

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spider10

MB Enthusiast
Car
c63 amg w204 now w205 c63
This is a good advert for a fake add
Check his other items aswell

A quick online search shows he doesn't have a website registered under Ray cars Leicester. All of the other cars he has for sale on the Bay have pictures taken in different locations. Selling from a residential address. One of his negative feedback comments state him asking for a deposit before seeing a car.

All of the above may have a good explanation, but it certainly looks suspicious to me.

This Ray chap seems a bit elusive, Co. registered under the name of Mrs. Farzana Daud :confused: The 'Business' looks like it is run from a flat over a row of shops at 241C Uppingham Road in Leicester. Wouldn't give me any confidence for sure :(

Its definitely fake ive just put it up to show how easy it is to fall for I'm surprised ebay haven't taken it down😮

At least it shows a w204 with a panamera front grill, looks horrid 🤯

I think he also sells Rolex on Leicester market for £10 all genuine 🤣🤣

Its definitely fake ive just put it up to show how easy it is to fall for I'm surprised ebay haven't taken it down😮

I read that as you saying you'd created the listing! Doh :rolleyes:

Doh! from me too; so did I... :rolleyes:

No its definitely not me 🤔🤣

Pity; I could do with a genuine £10 Rolex...

This is a good advert for a fake add
Check his other items aswell
It’s still up, are you sure it’s fake?

It’a a very unusual and tasteful colour combination. Shame it’s not original.

Well the Ltd company exists and the address change is showing at companies House, so why do you think it's fake??

Call it gut feeling all the prices are way off plus some are private seller and some are open bids and try and arrange a viewing 😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom