Is there a doctor in the house please?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm not really bothers about the chocolate. I just wanted to understand what caused the reaction. I find new things daily that don't work and some that do.

I am still struggling with recovery from chemo. Some good days some awful.

Mentally it's a challenge to stay positive. But I must.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

I'm not really bothers about the chocolate. I just wanted to understand what caused the reaction. I find new things daily that don't work and some that do.

I am still struggling with recovery from chemo. Some good days some awful.

Mentally it's a challenge to stay positive. But I must.

Been there :)

5 Years later the memories fade.... which is a goo thing :D

Time is a great healer - literally :thumb:

markjay said:
Been there :) 5 Years later the memories fade.... which is a goo thing :D Time is a great healer - literally :thumb:

Mark

That is good to know. I am just a few months post op. So it's all new. I will take any help Ivan get.

Good luck.

Well I have hypoglicemia - that is official. I am not diabetic. The hypogycenia is a direct result of my surgery and "may" over time correct itself. For now I have to have a very low sugar diet and eat regular small amounts. This is no easy task as my surgery makes eating a chore at the best of times. I have had two episodes where I have passed out. One where I was out walking my dogs and came too lying on the ground in the dark. We know I was unconscious for around 45 minutes. Following that episode I have bought a blood testing machine. Because I am not diabetic I don't qualify to get this on the NHS. I have to buy the machine and the cassettes at £58 per cassette - ouch.

Anybody else on here Hypoglicemic? care to share their experiences?

Sorry Bruce canT help but I do hope it corrects itself in time.

CHEERS

I don't have low blood sugar either but good luck with it. I imagine those with type I will be most up to speed on it.

I used to get symptoms of low blood sugar close to mealtimes now and again. I have since cut right down my intake of refined sugar to virtually nothing and eat nuts and fruit mid-morning to even out my GI throughout the day. It avoids hunger pangs and makes you feel calmer as a result!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom