Is there a doctor in the house?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gucci

MB Enthusiast
Car
Jaguar XF 3.0 Ultimate Black
Ok, so this is a tad off topic. But, I have a tight feeling in the left side of my head above my ear. It doesn't hurt, but I can only best describe it as a muscle throb at worst, then it goes away. It came on after I lifted the driveway about 3 weeks ago. It hasn't got better or worse, no other symptoms. Now I was pushing myself pretty hard on the hottest day of the year...you reckon I did myself a mischief....plus the job loss was in that time too....or do you think (as my mind tells me) I HAVE A BRAIN TUMOUR? (men eh?) :crazy: :confused: :eek:

Actually i have this too, and i can feel it throbbing if i laugh quite hard too, and i'm 22 yrs old, so i'm (hoping) that its nothing, but i've never really thought that much of it.

Could it be related to excesses of Saturday night... otherwise most definitely terminal ;)

perhaps you should see a doctor.

Ade

Gucci,

Perhaps an enquiry at the local GP's would be the more appropriate venue for such a potentially serious thing?

Hope it's nothing.

See a doctor... its more than likely nothing and once they confirm it you will feel better and it will probably go away...

Left Field

I had a similar thing, turned out to be an infected tooth (seriously), what no one had spotted, even with xrays is that the tooth had a full length hairline fracture, allowing infection in.

I had the headache type pain a couple of months before the toooth gave any symptoms.

The most striking similarity is the coming and going and the throb.

Mike

Ah... that will explain alot. I've had a filling in that area, by a really bad dentist, and i cant eat anything sweet on it... that might be it (for me anyway). :)

'When in danger,
Or in doubt,
Give the GP a shout ;)

There is nothing worse than..............

If only you had reported this straight away!

it is probaby nothing at all, BUT.................. Why not pop into the surgery and have a quick MOT?

Good luck,
Regards
John

Why not pop into the surgery

A surgical procedure is often required to remove these.

culs011294.jpg

It could possibly be referred pain originating from a strain at the top of the neck (cervical spondylosis) which pinches the nerve supplying sensation to that area, particularly if its worse in certain head positions. Could also be teeth or from the jaw joint which is just in front of the ear.
Best see your GP for a 1:1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom