is there a glimmer of hope

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sonny Burnett

MB Enthusiast
Car
W208 CLK55 AMG
That These rims could fit my 210

I doubt it.

Do you want my Mandrus wheels?

I have a revised price.

They'll definitely fit, but you might have to roll the front arches and maybe chuck in some 5mm spacers, thats what I had to to do with the 20x9's et35.

well i love the mandrus wheels i really do.. but i love lorinser more... ima think on it.. as i have just got my arches rolled and pulled becasue of the new height... we will see il post pics soon of how my new car looks i have fell in love with this car all over again and cant get enough of driving it... all im missing is a new set of rims

Haha, im the complete opposite, got the wheels i want, happy with them, just need to sort the height out now! Got some springs and rubbers here but they're not ready yet.

What did you do height-wise?

Haha, im the complete opposite, got the wheels i want, happy with them, just need to sort the height out now! Got some springs and rubbers here but they're not ready yet.

What did you do height-wise?

got some Koni springs that droped 40 front a rear.. i have 245 35 on my lorinsers atm and the arches had to be changed about.. but there brand new arches ;) NO RUST lol a lot cheaper to do than i first thaught...

sounds good! how much lower are 40mm to the Avantgarde springs? i have some sitting in my shed to go with my 215/35/18 stretched over 18x9's. arch gap at the moment is massive, need to get it sorted!

Its Very Low and looks great im away from the car and in the CLK230 at the moment having more work done on her. but heres a pic of it stock
with Avantgarde springs and shocks.. i havent had much time with it as i have saved a whole lotta cash and having loads of stuff done at once so its like a new car..(im as giddy as a skool boy) and all im doing is shoping for rims.. anyway i really love your 210 its by far one of the best. you sohuld pop more pics of it up.. any way cheers jimmy

mine240.jpg

I like those Lorinser wheels!

If you've had the arches rolled and pulled those wheels should easily fit, as i said, i got 20x9's under the front arches by rolling them (only a bit of rubbing when driving 5 people up and on the local bumpy fen roads!!)

Can't wait to see more pics of this with the changes you've mentioned man!

Oh yeah, and thanks for the comment on mine, she's getting there, i just need to do a few little tweaks and i'll probably stop adding/changing her for the summer!

I like those Lorinser wheels!

thanks they are a bit clapped and wide lol but im going to keep them for winter knock abouts.. it think :D as i have got some new wheels coming to me when i get of damn work trip......

If you've had the arches rolled and pulled those wheels should easily fit, as i said, i got 20x9's under the front arches by rolling them (only a bit of rubbing when driving 5 people up and on the local bumpy fen roads!!)

Can't wait to see more pics of this with the changes you've mentioned man!

Oh yeah, and thanks for the comment on mine, she's getting there, i just need to do a few little tweaks and i'll probably stop adding/changing her for the summer!

cheers jimmy i will do. i have always wanted a 210 now i got one i wanna treat it right get it looking good.. i dont think there is anythign better than a low 210 :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom