Is there any cheap way to rise avangarde UP buy 4cm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

poisas

Hi, every one is lowering, but I'm different, what i would like to know, is there any cheap way to rise front suspentiion up to 4-5cm ? in W210 avangarde ?
i almost cracked my front bumper, i cannor park it nowere in shopcentrum, they set rubber on the ground and set sighns "drive until the wheel touches"
i did, but when i drive back, I barely left my bumper ...

i had these on a car before and they lifted the the car handling not so sure about the best way set at bottom of spring or at the top off spring

Item 40 listed as shim thinnest 5 mm and thickest 21mm

B32052000015.0877.gif

Lynall

Last edited:
going slightly Off topic here.....
i had a 3.0 sport X type jag and fitted Eibach lowering springs.....back end dropped about 45mm (far too low looked as if i was carrying a couple of corpses in the boot)...:ban:

i fitted spring assistors to jack it back up a bit and must admit i felt no difference in the handling...but their again i was still keeping the car slightly lower than what Jaguar had intended , whereas your raising your car....Cant see it making too much difference TBH..
Good luck :thumb:

Just thinking if you raise the car it will mess up all the geometry regarding tyre wear.

Lynall

Find an Elegance model that is being broken and swap out the struts and shocks.

avantgarde suspension

any chance front springs are weak / snapped ?. ask that because my e320 was low but still drove ok(speed humps a nightmare tho) checked springs and passenger side broke 1 whole coil. spring still together and working?? new coils from euro spares and car now sits better / drives better.

Looks like the perfect product but surely it would upset the handling on an unladen car?

hmm this one is interesting :D have any one tried that ? :) ok i would go for 2.5cm -3cm than :) I'm not a speedracer :) i prefer easy driving :)
But i don't think i can find this stuff in Lithuania :) hmmz.. need to ask some friends in UK :D if they can find this for me :)

Hi, every one is lowering, but I'm different, what i would like to know, is there any cheap way to rise front suspentiion up to 4-5cm ? in W210 avangarde ?
i almost cracked my front bumper, i cannor park it nowere in shopcentrum, they set rubber on the ground and set sighns "drive until the wheel touches"
i did, but when i drive back, I barely left my bumper ...
So what you`re saying is that when i drive to your home country,i`m gona have problems parking?My car is lowered by 50mm:confused::eek:

There are whole ranges of springs available for most models according to spec and market .

I've just ordered new rear springs for my W126 because it was sitting very low at the back , due to a combination of tired springs and the addition of a towbar/ICE and always carrying a heavy load in the boot . I specified the stiffest springs for the highest load rating (calculated on a points system) and the thickest spacers (19mm) .

I also have a pair of Autobalans , air pressurised spring assisters , and was also supplied a set of 'mor level' spring spacers FOC , available from Niveauplus | Een beter milieu begint bij de oliepeilstok-sensor which can be used for fine adjustment or to compensate when towing .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom