Is this a gen.190e cosworth?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They're all keepers till I get fed up with them Bob. :D

To be honest I can't do anything with it lately due to damaged rotator cuff muscles, meaning that i can't lift my right arm over shoulder height which in turn means that I can't look after it properly. :(

I don't really want to sell it but I'd sooner it go to a good home and get used than just live in my garage on a lift. I start it and run it up to temp every 3 weeks or so but that's as far as I've gone with it since it's last brief trip out in January as everything I do seems hard work at the moment, even shuffling cars round to get it out of the garage.

I have put an advert in Car and Classic for it, also mentioned it over on the 190 forum but I'm not trying too hard to get rid of it. ;)

Can you pm or post a link to the ad please?

Can you pm or post a link to the ad please?

PM'd you as I'm not convinced that I'm allowed to put it on here. It's not difficult to find though, go to Car and Classic, click on Mercedes and enter Cosworth as a keyword. Mine's the little red one.

PM'd you as I'm not convinced that I'm allowed to put it on here.
Why not Dave?

I mean, I know you’re on the wrong side of the Pennines but I think you should be allowed simply because of time served. :p

Probably thinking of PH where it's frowned upon to advertise your own car Lee...

As I stated earlier though, I'm not on any particular rush to sell it. In fact I treat it as therapy just giving it a wipe down with a QD on a regular basis. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom