Is this a wind-up?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6183
  • Start date

Pontoneer

MB Club Veteran
Car
'99 S320 W140
Of course it's the right answer, any fool would know that, and no, you don't win anything your Banned.

Mr. Renault "A bit Tight" for you is it? At 900 X 1400, 'Fatty boy', time to visit weight watchers. :ban:
We put in a decent sized one as we like to go in together!
0EB2FA29-12CC-4F88-AFFD-BE88F0350F7B.jpeg

Peter103

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E 350 Bluetec Prem+Coupe.
Ah yes Ponti,all well and good, but, what would happen if I was having a Tom tit, and your wife decided to come out the shower?
I'll tell you what, I'd be in deep s##t on the WC. :confused:

Pontoneer

MB Club Veteran
Car
'99 S320 W140
Ah yes Ponti,all well and good, but, what would happen if I was having a Tom tit, and your wife decided to come out the shower?
I'll tell you what, I'd be in deep s##t on the WC. :confused:
That scenario has occurred; and it hasn’t been an issue :)

del320

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
1996 E320 Coupe
So Doc's initial daft post is now a critique of Ponto's shower and tiling (in)abilities...

Anybody knows a walk-in wet-room is the only solution!

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6183

So Doc's initial daft post is now a critique of Ponto's shower and tiling (in)abilities...

Anybody knows a walk-in wet-room is the only solution!
I'm not a fan, the floor is always wet and they remind me of hotel rooms for the disabled, you know the ones where you call assistance in the middle of the night trying to turn the light on with the pull switch.

whitenemesis

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
Lexus RC300h F-Sport 2019
Wrong! The entrance door would be opposite. :doh: Honestly Mr Renault get a grip. :dk:.
Surely though, in a square format ( the most common type) shower the entrance would always be opposite?

renault12ts

MB Club Veteran
Car
2005 W215 CL500.
Wrong! The entrance door would be opposite. :doh: Honestly Mr Renault get a grip. :dk:.
Silly billy.

Anyway, you have an oblong shower and stand facing the narrow end, when obviously standing the other way makes best use of the space...except when you design a glass door to hit a porcelain toilet bowl!!

Peter103

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E 350 Bluetec Prem+Coupe.
Surely though, in a square format ( the most common type) shower the entrance would always be opposite?
Why bring in the square shower argument? Pontoneer's shower is an oblong can we please not go off on tangents? This is a serious business. Not even sure if square is the most common, I wouldn't bet on it.:rolleyes:

SPX

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
That one
Double post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom