Is this a wind-up?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6183
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 6183

LH-RH-tray.jpg

Bathroom supplier emailed this morning to ask if the shower tray should be right or left handed, he attached the diagram above to help me decide.

I have responded that it is left handed but looking at the diagram they both are if you rotate the picture the right becomes a left so what is the difference?

It's more in relation to the waste pipe connection, and which corner you want the tray in with regard to the soil and waste outlet. :)

The diagram shows the tray as not having equal-length straight sides so, if the diagram is representative of the actual tray, it could be "handed".

It's more in relation to the waste pipe connection, and which corner you want the tray in with regard to the soil and waste outlet. :)
But they are both in the same corner in each diagram unless I am missing something (quite likely).

Oh, hang on.

The right handed would be upside down to become left handed, that wouldn't work.

As you have already discovered, to fit them to look the same one would have to be upside down, and might not work quite as intended !!!
Hope you get the correct one.

Last edited:
Guys look at the diagram then in your mind swivel the r/h over the left and you can see they are the same as one would overlay the other without flipping upside down.

I agree with the poster the question must have been raised by a millennial [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Guys look at the diagram then in your mind swivel the r/h over the left and you can see they are the same as one would overlay the other without flipping upside down.

I agree with the poster the question must have been raised by a millennial [emoji848]

It's rectangular not square so the straight lengths would be on the wrong wall, I can see it now but it took some time.

Scrub that they do not overlay without flipping lol I will stick to pen pushing [emoji16]

This is what makes MBClub interesting these days :D

Wow @ this thread :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The fact that he sent me a picture to help me decide tells me all I need to know about his opinion of me.

Why don’t you buy 2 of them, cut them down the middle and then glue the RH to the LH. It should then fit!!

If anyone remembers the thread about the jacket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom