Is this a wind-up?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6183
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This thread is the wind up. It's meant to fit in a corner so that the curve is facing out.if you used the wrong one you'd have to sort of walk around the shower to get in !!!!!!!!!!

It's a curved cubicle the entrance door runs round the curved circumference, take my tip order at least 900x 900 or if the room is big enough 900x 1000. It will cost more but anything 700 by anything is far too tight. Be aware think ahead. :rolleyes:

It's a curved cubicle the entrance door runs round the curved circumference, take my tip order at least 900x 900 or if the room is big enough 900x 1000. It will cost more but anything 700 by anything is far too tight. Be aware think ahead. :rolleyes:
Why so small...surely 900 x 1400 is optimum? Ours is 900 ( a bit tight to be fair) x 2500.

Fit the RH one & see if your theory is correct.
The tray looks flat on the 2D drawing, but it isn't flat in real life... it has a depth (presumably). That's why you can't simply take an LH tray and flip it upside-down to get a (working) RH one. Is this the correct answer? Do I win anything?

The tray looks flat on the 2D drawing, but it isn't flat in real life... it has a depth (presumably). That's why you can't simply take an LH tray and flip it upside-down to get a (working) RH one. Is this the correct answer? Do I win anything?

Of course it's the right answer, any fool would know that, and no, you don't win anything your Banned.

Why so small...surely 900 x 1400 is optimum? Ours is 900 ( a bit tight to be fair) x 2500.

Mr. Renault "A bit Tight" for you is it? At 900 X 1400, 'Fatty boy', time to visit weight watchers. :ban:

It’s obvious to me but sod the shower tray, fit a bath :)

Reactions: 219
Likewise and I’ve used it twice as far as I can remember and her indoors maybe 20 times in its 8 year placement. We removed the bathroom bath and had a walk in shower. We are about to refit the en-suite again and I want another big shower but she who must be obayed says a bath is important for the grandchildren IF we ever get any :(

I always think it retrograde to remove a bath, so all our bathrooms have separate bath and walk in shower. We had thought of one of those foot bath* things...but they're out of fashion it seems.

* joke

Weird thread

1) OP thought that the bathroom supplier didn't have a baldy notion about what he was fitting and was taking the time and energy to do a wind-up presenting his customer with options that were in fact the same thing. Also did not understand that a shower tray has depth and thus can not be flipped, never stood in a shower tray before ???

2) Another poster spatial awareness told his the OP was correct and that rotating one of the diagrams made it exactly the same as the other diagram.

Weird thread

1) OP thought that the bathroom supplier didn't have a baldy notion about what he was fitting and was taking the time and energy to do a wind-up presenting his customer with options that were in fact the same thing.

2) The OP and another poster spatial awareness told them that rotating one of the diagrams made it exactly the same as the other diagram.
I refer you to the thread title.

You've been wound up! :D
Au contraire, you've been wound up by my winding up the windup :D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom