Is this a wind-up?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6183
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Of course it's the right answer, any fool would know that, and no, you don't win anything your Banned.

Mr. Renault "A bit Tight" for you is it? At 900 X 1400, 'Fatty boy', time to visit weight watchers. :ban:

We put in a decent sized one as we like to go in together!
0EB2FA29-12CC-4F88-AFFD-BE88F0350F7B.jpeg

Ah yes Ponti,all well and good, but, what would happen if I was having a Tom tit, and your wife decided to come out the shower?
I'll tell you what, I'd be in deep s##t on the WC. :confused:

Reactions: 219
Ah yes Ponti,all well and good, but, what would happen if I was having a Tom tit, and your wife decided to come out the shower?
I'll tell you what, I'd be in deep s##t on the WC. :confused:
That scenario has occurred; and it hasn’t been an issue :)

There’s nothing like getting soaped and washed up and down by the one you love !

So Doc's initial daft post is now a critique of Ponto's shower and tiling (in)abilities...

Anybody knows a walk-in wet-room is the only solution!

So Doc's initial daft post is now a critique of Ponto's shower and tiling (in)abilities...

Anybody knows a walk-in wet-room is the only solution!
I'm not a fan, the floor is always wet and they remind me of hotel rooms for the disabled, you know the ones where you call assistance in the middle of the night trying to turn the light on with the pull switch.

Wrong! The entrance door would be opposite. :doh: Honestly Mr Renault get a grip. :dk:.
Surely though, in a square format ( the most common type) shower the entrance would always be opposite?

Surely though, in a square format ( the most common type) shower the entrance would always be opposite?

Why bring in the square shower argument? Pontoneer's shower is an oblong can we please not go off on tangents? This is a serious business. Not even sure if square is the most common, I wouldn't bet on it.:rolleyes:

Double post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom