Is this CLK230K Cheep?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

High-Lo

MB Enthusiast
Car
2013 X166 Mercedes GL350, Porsche 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet, Porsche 968 Cabriolet
CLK230K ending soon on eBay. Its under £10k in price and under 60k miles. Is it cheep? :)

eBay Link

Yeah £10k seems a good price, I'd say normally should be worth about £12k. He's probably been offered less than £10k as a part exchange and thought he'd try his luck on E-bay.
Less than a hour left though, Pity there's not more time so you could go and view the car before bidding. I wouldn't buy a car without seeing it first, no matter how cheap it is. I normally think - Its cheap for a reason, a viewing would either confirm this or confirm what a bargain it is.

Ive seen that car listed a ew times on ebay, and its always seemed cheap, but i dont think it ever gets any bids. I keep an eye out as im advertising mine at the moment. But I dont think you cansay its cheap without going to see it. Might well be a bargin though.

Maybe accident repaired and people don't find out until they view it, then don't bother putting a bid in.
One of the questions is - Do you have a HPI certificate for the car ? I have one from when I bought it 2 years 5 months ago.
So maybe the current owner has had a accident in it and had it repaired.
Could be a number of things - Thats why you really need to see a car before buying.

Just doesn't look right to me. I'd give it a miss. Can't believe someone who runs a business in this country can't spell english...especially in a car advert.If its been relisted a number of times I'd wonder why no one else has brought it given its so cheap.

having said that - it may be the bargain of the century - but buyer beware....

saorbust said:
Just doesn't look right to me. I'd give it a miss. Can't believe someone who runs a business in this country can't spell english...especially in a car advert.If its been relisted a number of times I'd wonder why no one else has brought it given its so cheap...
I thought that about his spelling - There has been a few E-bay scams etc lately with bad spelling etc But then i seen his excellent Ebay feed back and history .

saorbust said:
Can't believe someone who runs a business in this country can't spell english...especially in a car advert.

Benny Hill Engrish
THIS CAR HAVE TRACKER THIS MEEN YOU PAY INSURANCE VERY CHEEP, and if is stolen police find in next 10 minute.

High-Lo said:
CLK230K ending soon on eBay. Its under £10k in price and under 60k miles. Is it cheep? :)

eBay Link

Considering that the cheapest 230 on Autotrader is £11,400 I'd question that price. There is always the possibility that the guy does'nt realize it's true value, but a HPI check might clear things up.

The english is poor, but you could call him on the number and see if its possible to view it.

Plus its got the navigation system in it which has to be worth over £1000 on ebay. And I really cant see why someone would buy those wheels for a mercedes (they look like something ive seen in halfords). Something does'nt quite add up. But As everyone has said, it could be a bargin!

if it's too good to be true, then it's probably not true

aka$h said:
Plus its got the navigation system in it which has to be worth over £1000 on ebay. And I really cant see why someone would buy those wheels for a mercedes (they look like something ive seen in halfords). Something does'nt quite add up. But As everyone has said, it could be a bargin!

It does say in the auction that he paid £1k for them at Halfords. :eek:

Well, it says service history but not full service history.The previous owner may well of clocked it.The last time I went to an auction a note was left on my Merc offering this service...the price £60. It's a very common practice.Having said that the car has a very full spec and would make around £9000 at auction,with full history £10500.

adam

no, no, no...stay away from this. this reeks of romanian scam. i lost 150 quid on a phone. really, ebay is just getting swamped by rubbish.

i would talk that this man is brain wrecked and will runny away money with laughing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom