Is this Gasman’s C63 again?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It would appear so Andy. Still a very very nice looking car :) Unlike the other one you have posted :eek::wallbash:

It would appear so Andy. Still a very very nice looking car :) Unlike the other one you have posted :eek::wallbash:

The quality of the work that went into this car looks amazing and was done with genuine BS body panels, if I had room for it and it was a few grand cheaper I’d be seriously considering it . The other conversion is “different” and likely to remain one of a kind :eek:

Reactions: Abb
The quality of the work that went into this car looks amazing and was done with genuine BS body panels, if I had room for it and it was a few grand cheaper I’d be seriously considering it . The other conversion is “different” and likely to remain one of a kind :eek:
It’s a lovely car and quality conversion. I did a search to find out how much Gasman advertised it for originally, but couldn’t find it - any idea?

It’s a lovely car and quality conversion. I did a search to find out how much Gasman advertised it for originally, but couldn’t find it - any idea?

It was advertised originally for £45k! Then a garage had it up for £80k!

Discussed recently....

C63 weistec black series for sale

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom