Is this just a little over priced?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They advertise in that way because some people will alter the settings on Auto Trader to 'highest price first'.

The same trick people use with 'lowest price first' and instead of it being sub-£1k, the car will be £1500.

Think as is the case with most dealerships like there and Tom Hartley etc they advertise some cars as POA in their adverts in the papers or their website but on autotrader they have them set to that, don't think you can advertise on autotrader with a POA price.

They advertise in that way because some people will alter the settings on Auto Trader to 'highest price first'.

The same trick people use with 'lowest price first' and instead of it being sub-£1k, the car will be £1500.

Thats why it's always last when I search ( cheapest first every time !! )

Think as is the case with most dealerships like there and Tom Hartley etc they advertise some cars as POA in their adverts in the papers or their website but on autotrader they have them set to that, don't think you can advertise on autotrader with a POA price.

Agreed - it's shown as POA on the dealer's own website.

Actually u would be surprised what some of these sell for. My dad has a 1960 w112 280se fully restored as part of his car collection. i think he paid about 60k for it and it has appreciated since then. i wish i knew a bit more about it, but i cant recall most of what the old man has told me about that car :p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom