Is this really Mille Miglia?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not the most desirable engine, but the panoramic hardtop makes up for that. Wrong wheels as you say, no badges ditto. Nice number plate for that car, though.

Wrong wheels, indicator lenses, interior trim (should be carbon fibre), and no badges so if it is, there's not much of it left!

I think he's only got the interior out of one

Looks that way. I'm pretty sure the panoramic roof wasn't an option either.

Did they do a Mille miglia in this age? Is this a genuine item? I'm interested as my friend is looking at this car.

Potential woes with it? Any help would be appreciated!

IMO it's a standard SL320. I *think* you could get that interior as a designo option, but more likely it's had door cards and seats from a MM edition donor car fitted. Wonder why there's no pic. of the rear ...

Plate is OK but of course there's nothing AMG about that other than the wheels.

according to the vin, it has SA Code 904 which = Sondermodell "Mille Miglia" special edition "Mille Miglia"

The console around the gear shifter looks like it has some kind of wrap on it with wood underneath?

according to the vin, it has SA Code 904 which = Sondermodell "Mille Miglia" special edition "Mille Miglia"

Assuming the physical plate on the car has that VIN it's an abused (=devalued) Mille Miglia then! The distinctive Ceginus wheels have gone, and the vent panels behind the front wheel arches (where the chequered flag badging would have been) have either been replaced or stripped.

Yes, I think accident damage could mean new front wings and maybe the original wheels were hard or expensive to replace?

tintinmt said:
Yes, I think accident damage could mean new front wings and maybe the original wheels were hard or expensive to replace?

Are the badges on the wings made into the wings or just adhesive stick ons?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom