Is this seller for real

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sorry, people just baffle me, he has bids on this. This is a guy, member of ebay since 14/06, so less than a week at this stage, no feedback, rather remote in Inverness, 'Business name' does not show up on Google, pics are clearly not showing the model and condition he is selling, no land line, and he's expecting a deposit. Oh and look up Cowan House, Inverness Retail and Business Park where he is supposed to be located, it appears to be offices, including tourism places, not industrial units.

If any of these people bidding are interested in buying the Eiffel Tower for scrap, I can offer them a good deal. I also do snake oil in wholesale packs.....................

People obviously deserve to be conned.

Sorry, people just baffle me, he has bids on this. This is a guy, member of ebay since 14/06, so less than a week at this stage, no feedback, rather remote in Inverness, 'Business name' does not show up on Google, pics are clearly not showing the model and condition he is selling, no land line, and he's expecting a deposit. Oh and look up Cowan House, Inverness Retail and Business Park where he is supposed to be located, it appears to be offices, including tourism places, not industrial units.

If any of these people bidding are interested in buying the Eiffel Tower for scrap, I can offer them a good deal. I also do snake oil in wholesale packs.....................

People obviously deserve to be conned.

Wrong forum...

If any of these people bidding are interested in buying the Eiffel Tower for scrap, I can offer them a good deal.

Do you accept Western Union and is it pick up only on the scrap?

Oh my word :doh: I've seen some tat on fleabay but that takes the buscuit!

Do you accept Western Union and is it pick up only on the scrap?

Yep, Western Union to my brother in Nigeria (Barrister Iama Scammer) and he will send you the release papers to disassemble and collect the Eiffel Tower. Would you be interested in a bridge or two, I can give you discount on multiple buys? :D

It's a fantastic piece of work, expressing the search for material riches in a world where many eastern Europeans struggle with the rush towards the western economy, whilst hanging on to their proud heritage, It's not supposed to be alliterative, but a search for the inner meaining and integrity of a man looking for peace with the world. It might not look like any model but has the inner integrity to FEEL like a modern icon. Respect the artist

W#%$er:dk::dk::thumb:

Thing is tho' there will be some wacko out there that would buy it ( think Tracey Emin ) and that people that buy her stuff

Not only does he want £10k for the limp of wood he's got the neck to ask for £90 P & P although he'll probably just stick a stamp on the bonnet

Dunno, just caught a programme on c4 where a guy stormed out cos he didn't get the chance to buy a squashed Gordons gin bottle for 8 grand.
Some people just have too much money.

I do,well I did recognised your avatar :D

I did too. That's Mrs Dash each time you turn up with another W124. Before the handbags start flying. :)

It's what you get when it's late at night, after a few drinks, you're stuck for ideas for an avatar, and you get a sudden attack of the Munch-ies... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom