Is this seller for real

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Your trouble, Dash, is that you just don't recognise art when you see it. :rolleyes:

That's a collector's piece, that is. Well - it certainly belongs in a collection. The refuse collection.

:D

He made a sculpture of an SLR in 1999?

Hmmm...

i think he owes me some money when he sells it - thats looks just like my slk after i stacked it into the tyres at coombe :)

What the fcuk???!! It looks like something a 12 year old would bring home from school and you have to pretend to be really impressed with it! :D

Paper weight? :)

Actually a desk tidy / pen holder. Scroll down the listing to see more photos.

I wonder whether he would accept a lower offer ? ? ?

Say about 50p ? ? ?

That still makes it £80.50p as postage is £80.

Last edited:
I do,well I did recognised your avatar :D

I did too. That's Mrs Dash each time you turn up with another W124. Before the handbags start flying. :)

I don't know much about art, but I know what I dislike.

I did too. That's Mrs Dash each time you turn up with another W124. Before the handbags start flying. :)

One to many at the moment Charles.Having said that is not buying another car that bothers her,is the money I spend doing them up

One to many at the moment Charles.Having said that is not buying another car that bothers her,is the money I spend doing them up

You can't have too many.

And your dishwashers need AMG kit, the market demands it, at least you're saving money by not having them detailed.

Lol @ ^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom