Is this stock / standard?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve_Perry

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS350CDI Grand Edition
My car has clear partial wrap panels on the bottom corners of the rear passenger doors and the tiny section of wheel arch just in front of the rear wheels. The sections are virtually invisible to the casual glance but I spotted them within seconds of seeing the car for the very first time. I've never heard of them mentioned at all when I've been researching other CLS's before I purchased mine so was curious, was this standard? or standard for the Grand Editions? If an option was it a Mercedes option or after market?

Just curious and intrigued really.

S.

Attachments

• 2013.08.07-16.28.12.jpg
    2013.08.07-16.28.12.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 54
If you look at how far the rear arches flare out and how much of the front wheel is exposed, the paint work wouldn't last five minutes without them. You can see how the light catches them and shows this in your sig pic.

Saw these on Sean's (C240Sport97's) at Jays GTG. From first glance it looks like a scratch in the paintwork.

Yep I've got these stone chip protector strips on the back of my cls 55 AMG doors. They are there for a good reason.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Saw these on Sean's (C240Sport97's) at Jays GTG. From first glance it looks like a scratch in the paintwork.

that was dirt :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom