Is this the lowest mileage 124 for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
would it be a good investment?

buy it and stick it in a garage under a sheet for 20 years.

Its very high spec but being a saloon its probably the least desirable body style for a 124. Convertibles do best followed by estates/coupes. You would need to keep it a very long time to see any return at all. Personally I would use it everyday. Its the same money as a pretty ordinary new car.

That`s a very high spec car,garage Queen and worth every penny I think
High spec to

That really has your name written all over it Dash. Sell everything you have, buy this and a new TT kit and you'll be set for life!!

amazing condition, I think i'd ask for the loom to be changed just to be on the safe side, I wonder what else may have perished whilst in dry storage or am I being over cautious

That really has your name written all over it Dash. Sell everything you have, buy this and a new TT kit and you'll be set for life!!

I don`t think I`d dare to drive it,I mean look at it :cool:

Don`t know why every time a 124 is mentioned loom questions start.My saloon has 160 still on original loom and when that goes,it`ll be something that you change once and get on with it
A loom cost about the same price as a set of C63 tyres,don`t hear anyone owners going on about it

those seats look proper fresh!

This is a really stunning example.

d w124 said:
Don`t know why every time a 124 is mentioned loom questions start.My saloon has 160 still on original loom and when that goes,it`ll be something that you change once and get on with it
A loom cost about the same price as a set of C63 tyres,don`t hear anyone owners going on about it

Well said!

If I had the money I would buy that in a heart beat! I have seen many low mileage cars, but with only 3,000 miles this is superb.

still ok after 146k though.

So why keep on about it?!!I know a 260k car with original loom

Thats cheap... will soon be snapped up by one of the classic dealers and it will be marked up at 30K +.

I would buy it but It would take ages to sell I think.

Its only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it.

You could have a lot of fine MB models for 16k, a nice low mileage R129 for example....

I see that being 8000 - 10000 at the very most...

Its the same price as a pretty mid range focus. If I were in the market I would buy that and run it as a daily driver. So much better than a boring hatchback for the same money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom