Is this video on MSL performance real??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

epicnerdrage

Car
SL55 AMG (2002) MSL Modified
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
- I just found this while I was doing some youtube searching for dyno runs...

Seems like they just had a raid from the NCA, I was going to take my car up to them in the new year, I'm not so sure now! Anyone know if this is real?

Looks real enough, but what is your concern about taking your car there for a dyno run or remap?
If you are worried, give them a call.
0121 772 5572

Reading the caption that goes with the video, this sounds like a personal problem between "Aleem" and the owners of MSL. Nothing for the customer to be worried about IMO.

Looks real enough, but what is your concern about taking your car there for a dyno run or remap?
If you are worried, give them a call.
0121 772 5572

Reading the caption that goes with the video, this sounds like a personal problem between "Aleem" and the owners of MSL. Nothing for the customer to be worried about IMO.
Fair point, I can just give them a call!

That’s not Acids place, different road and no torque flow on the right.... probably as Dave said.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
- I just found this while I was doing some youtube searching for dyno runs...

Seems like they just had a raid from the NCA, I was going to take my car up to them in the new year, I'm not so sure now! Anyone know if this is real?
Is this the one you were going to in the New Year or MSL in Armoury Road ? They are different places as others have said

No arrests were made and nothing illegal found.

End of the day it was customers' cars searched and all clear.

Nothing to be concerned about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom