Is your post arriving ? At all ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bennesspipers

MB Enthusiast
Car
'95 W202 C220 Elegance saloon & 2001 C240 V6 Sport Estate
:mad: Is your Royal Mail post arriving within a week ? I know they are on strike, but im missing items now that are well over a week past their delivery date. I imagine a mountain of mail that they are never getting to the bottom of, which is probably where my items are. Also, there seems to be a pattern to it, if i send something north (i.e. Scotland) it gets there in 'normal' time, but if i'm waiting for something from London & the South its not arriving at all. :dk:

Delighted to say VAT return posted 21.10.09 and cheque refund received from HMRC in post 28.10.09 !!!!

Amazing.

Otherwise most things seem to be much the same as normal here. (Ayrshire, Scotland).

We're getting some post through here in Orpington, hard to tell really if it's being delayed much, although I've not had the acknowledgement through yet from the DVLA for the sale of my old Astra about a month ago.

Ian.

Is your post arriving ? At all ?

Yeah

No problem getting the junk mail through...:crazy:

Service as normal

Postman delivered on thursday, 3 pieces of unadressed junk leaflets ! Good to see the Royal Mail's got IT'S priorities right, stuff the customers we're here to make money.

Postman delivered on thursday, 3 pieces of unadressed junk leaflets ! Good to see the Royal Mail's got IT'S priorities right, stuff the customers we're here to make money.

As I understand it without the junk mail we wouldn't get a service at all.

The junk mailers fees subsidise our woefully cheap postal rates.

We're getting some post through here in Orpington, hard to tell really if it's being delayed much, although I've not had the acknowledgement through yet from the DVLA for the sale of my old Astra about a month ago.

Ian.

A second thumbs up from Orpington. Post arriving if a little late in the day.

Cambridgeshire domestic post appears unaffected by current round of strikes :thumb:

We've still been getting the unsolicited junk mail for insurance, double glazing and pizza shops, but the normal stuff is still as unreliable as it always was.

:mad: Is your Royal Mail post arriving within a week ? I know they are on strike, but im missing items now that are well over a week past their delivery date.

We haven't noticed much difference TBH.

But then we haven't been too impressed by the office or home deliveries for the past year or two.

No difference at all; amazing really.

The only difference we've had is instead of getting a daily delivery of spam with a letter or two, we got one "bumf" (still wrapped with an elastic) come through on one day... and the usual spam the others.

On the downside it's also meant getting all the bills in one go :p

M.

No.

Nothing has arrived for a good few days now.

I myself, for my ebay auctions have started to use a courior service for the heavier/urgent items. if they are good then i'll stick with them

i suspect many others will do the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom