Isn’t it blooming frustrating when...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Dazzler

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
Smart ForFour AMG Black Series Night Edition Premium Plus 125 Powered by Brabus
...you have a voucher code and specifically use a particular website because you have that voucher code, but only remember the moment you hit the [Pay] button??!! 🤬

If only I’d done some obsessive research @Happytalk73 - maybe then I would have remembered and got that 33% off my wife’s birthday card! 😁

Over to you lot: Isn’t it blooming frustrating when...

.......when people don’t phone you back when they’ve messed something up, so you give them a few days grace then phone them and they make out you’re being the PITA! 🤬
I had a similar experience recently...

Them: Call me Monday and I can book you in
Me: (Monday) Hi, just calling like you asked
Them: Sorry flat out, I'll call you Wednesday definitely
Me: (Thursday) Hi, didn't get a call yesterday, thought you might be busy so left it until today to remind you
Them: Haven't forgotten. It won't get done any quicker if you keep calling
Me: OK, it was a reminder and you said Wednesday not me. I won't call again now, you can call me if you want my business

I had a similar experience recently...

Them: Call me Monday and I can book you in
Me: (Monday) Hi, just calling like you asked
Them: Sorry flat out, I'll call you Wednesday definitely
Me: (Thursday) Hi, didn't get a call yesterday, thought you might be busy so left it until today to remind you
Them: Haven't forgotten. It won't get done any quicker if you keep calling
Me: OK, it was a reminder and you said Wednesday not me. I won't call again now, you can call me if you want my business
Annoying that Bob.

Mine is much more long winded but just as frustrating. 😤

...you have a voucher code and specifically use a particular website because you have that voucher code, but only remember the moment you hit the [Pay] button??!! 🤬

If only I’d done some obsessive research @Happytalk73 - maybe then I would have remembered and got that 33% off my wife’s birthday card! 😁

Over to you lot: Isn’t it blooming frustrating when...

What's wrong with using last year's card?

Hint, get one with the adjustable wheel for the age.

Saving .... 100%. :)

😂

Made me think of my sis and BIL. They write their cards out in pencil and recycle year on year with a different sentiment.

Sounds a romantic and planet saving idea but it is/was done purely to save the pennies. 🙄

😂

Made me think of my sis and BIL. They write their cards out in pencil and recycle year on year with a different sentiment.

Sounds a romantic and planet saving idea but it is/was done purely to save the pennies. 🙄

So they ask for the cards back?
This doesn't make sense to me.

Isn’t it blooming frustrating when a BMW M140i Shadow edition makes mince meat of you off the lights.

That appeals to me a lot. It would appeal to Mrs D considerably less so.

😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom