Isn't it Ironic?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fatdazza

Car
Vauxhall Chevette
Much as I completely disagree with everything the EDL stand for, I find it slightly ironic, that during an EDL "march" it appears that 2 EDL members were arrested, while 150 people protesting against the march were arrested.

Makes you wonder who the law abiding citizens are?

EDL leader arrested as thousands protest against march | UK news | The Observer

The EDL are football hooligans in a pretty dress...

However, they should, as in any progressive democracy, be allowed to protest/march etc and by attempting to ban their activities it only serves to keep them in the shadows when we need these people out in the open so we can shine a light on them and show up the hypocrisies of their 'politics'.

The 'anti-fascist' lot fighting against them will have been a load of right-on crusties that think its great to get arrested, whereas the EDL lot will have records as long as your arm and will be probably trying not to get arrested...

.................However, they should, as in any progressive democracy, be allowed to protest/march etc .................

Also it's ironic that if the EDL had their way and ran the country, similar protests would almost certainly be banned..... :dk:

whereas the EDL lot will have records as long as your arm and will be probably trying not to get arrested...

I know lawyers and barristers who are members of the EDL and other questionable organisations :eek:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom