Isn't the W210 better looking than the W211and latest E-class?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
211`s & 209`s are the best shape wise, i think they tried to update the look nearer to the 212 on the 211 facelift to try and make people like the 212 more.

211 has to be the best shape for me. not tht im biased or anything! :)

I have to vote for the flowing lines of the 211 (pre-facelift) as the most beautiful Merc estate, but MB were losing sales to BMW so they had to make the new model much more masculine-looking. :mad:

I don't like the old look of the W210, I came close to buying an E55 W210, but just thought it looked sooooo dated compared to the W211 (just a shame the E55 W211's are so much more expensive!)

The new CLS is better looking than the W211. The front looks like the SLS AMG without the double headlights. Even the tail lights look nice bypassing the W212

You can see it at Mercedes-Benz TV

The CLS is an E-class in a sheep coat

W211 does it for me, so much nicer on the eye than the W210.
When I had my '03 saloon I felt that the early cars were nicer than the facelift version. Now the facelift has grown on me and I prefer it. Especially love the estates now.

Last edited:
Maybe its just me, but the front of W210's always remind me of Spiders Eye's:

302354802564b27b8e8c_1.jpg

I wondered why I had the urge to hit every w211 with a rolled up newspaper :crazy:

i think everyone needs to stop slagging benzes of the 210 is a nice car if any one on here says other wise, then they dont know what there talking about and there not a benz fan driving a m112 210 is a nice experience, my 208 is great my 202 is great.. all mercedes all drive wel and give me no trouble.. plus i do think the 210 has a look of being fat and i like it its why i bought it.
plus i think now mine looks awesome lol

the 210 looks more manly than any 3 series sorry its the truth in essex the mecca of BMW its 90% woman knocking about in them. tiny little things lol

new2d.jpg

img1007d.jpg

point is all mercedes have there difference in looks feel and each one attracts a different person but we all drive behind the same star.. i have respect for all mercedes whatever model each one has served a purpose and each one had to be made to get to the stage they are at now.. i cant see people in 211s can slag of 210 with out 210s there is no 211...

am i just rambling...............lol

I must be the only one ...I like the 212.

Saw one in white with a balck pano roof and I thought it looked fantastic...

I must be the only one ...I like the 212.

Saw one in white with a balck pano roof and I thought it looked fantastic...

+1 only for the coupe and cab,not a big fan of the saloon

+1 only for the coupe and cab,not a big fan of the saloon

Here Here.:bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom