ISO connection: what is it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stratman

MB Enthusiast
Car
W203 C200 CDI '04Estate
It is time to get new sounds in my '96 C180. The panel illumination in the factory fitted Blaupunkt ACR 4231 that came with it has died, so this is just the excuse I need.

Looking in the Argos catalogue and on the Interweb, I notice that many units have an 'ISO' connector. Will this cause me problems? I am assuming that the Teutonic Mercs have DIN connectors. Are adaptors available at reasonable cost?

All info received with thanks.
DD

If you want the full answer try this :)

www.mr2roc.org

But for god sake don' go buying ICE out an argos catalog :) worse case tell us what you want and we will post you links to shops selling you the kit at cheapest prices :D

regards,

Peter

Thanks gents. The Argos catalogue is just a handy first point of reference, with piccies and a few specs. I'm not after anything flash, just somethimg that will play CDRW MP3 discs.

Some of the Panasonics at www.incardiscount.co.uk look promising.

If you want MP3 playback to resemble CD quality, I suggest Apline, they were head and shoulders above _any_ unit that I tested them against in January this year...
In the end I got mine in tottenham court road and managed to get a Unit that RRP'd for £400 - £500 for £250 :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: But I must admit that I am considering getting a Woodstock DAB 54, as I am sick to death of carrot cruncher FM and effing welsh stations since I moved out of London:( (seen them for around £250 as well :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom