It’s Raining. It’s Pour —- Snowing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brucemillar

MB Enthusiast
Car
C55 AMG Wagon - W124 300te 4matic Wagon - BMW 4.8is X5 E53 - SWB Pajero 3.5 V6 24v
Snowing pretty heavily in North Kent Sittingbourne, right now. Starting to lie on the roads.

Stay safe out there folks.

.....:and we have a headless dog.
baf3c12d577de2ec0b1af914f28bb589.jpg
6d819c08f07512312c283dd41708dc77.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was bemoaning the weather on Tuesday to a customer. All this snow and sleet etc and nearly 3mm lying on the ground.

He said he was catching a flight later that day to return home. I asked where home was...Alaska he said...

We had a bit of snow lying the other day , and -4 temps outside the cars were frozen up - had to heat my key with a cig lighter to open the door - but once on the way no problems , and I find the slippery conditions useful to keep one's car control skills up to the mark .

If you do not open the door that dog looks like it will ram it :)

I had to clear the drive of snow yesterday, 2nd time this year and only about 4" anyway.
A couple of the high roads were impassable but not for long.

It's been an easy winter so far,
not had anything like this yet

Attachments

• PB300083.JPG
    PB300083.JPG
    245.3 KB · Views: 26
I had to clear the drive of snow yesterday, 2nd time this year and only about 4" anyway.
A couple of the high roads were impassable but not for long.

It's been an easy winter so far,
not had anything like this yet
Your part of the world has it’s own climate. So beautiful, especially in the snow.

Reactions: m80
I'm wondering why there is a trampoline over a well......Bounce......Bounce........Byeeeeeeeee

Well the snow is starting to stick here now, about 3" worth.
Larisa is going to M/cr for her posh hair cut later and worried she might not back up afterwards.

It's a worry but if the pub has enough Guiness I'll get by.

The youngsters will still be stood outside the pubs, fag in't gob, complaining how cold it is, dressed in T shirts.
I pass 'em with a Russian jacket on, hat, scarf, and by Thursday at forecast -8 even gloves. They look at me like I'm strange thinking they look cool,
and me knowing they look cold.

Am heading up to the Wirral early tomorrow morning from West Wales, hopefully the conditions will not be too bad. Cannot be late arriving under any circumstances as it is for my mother's cremation. Luckily have a set of winter tyres on the car.

Am heading up to the Wirral early tomorrow morning from West Wales, hopefully the conditions will not be too bad. Cannot be late arriving under any circumstances as it is for my mother's cremation. Luckily have a set of winter tyres on the car.
A sad time,
I hope it all goes well.

Snowing heavily and lying here in North Kent just now, from around 21:00 tonight.

Please take care if you are out and about. Morse snow is forecast tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The snow this evening was rubbish. Who do I complain to? Deffo want some compensation...

:D

Spoke to daughter last evening, apparently Great Missenden/Aylesbury area was hilarious yesterday with cars sliding everywhere. This morning here in East Kent we have just the very lightest dusting of snow on the grass and car, nothing on the road, and even that light dusting is already melting.

Nothing here in NW Surrey; cold and bright. Driving last night was unpleasant with heavy snow/sleet, but by about 11pm it had all cleared away. There may be more on the way, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom