It’s the little things....w205 sunglasses storage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Doesn't it have an umbrella included?
Mine didn't (either side), no idea if they were standard or not although knowing Mercedes they were an expensive option

Mine didn't (either side), no idea if they were standard or not although knowing Mercedes they were an expensive option
I have (relatively) cheap Under Armour sunnies ($100) that do not fit . Got tired of 'losing' and breaking expensive shades. It seems to have worked as I've had them about 10 years.

I have (relatively) cheap Under Armour sunnies ($100) that do not fit . Got tired of 'losing' and breaking expensive shades. It seems to have worked as I've had them about 10 years.
My genuine wayfairers fit a treat! 😎

That’ll do nicely....👍
I can confirm mine do not fit - the lenses on them are way deeper than those. I'd be dubious about scratching the lens surface putting them in like that, but that's because mine are prescription and not cheap to replace :(

I can confirm mine do not fit - the lenses on them are way deeper than those. I'd be dubious about scratching the lens surface putting them in like that, but that's because mine are prescription and not cheap to replace :(
Ah, those lenses you can see would be jam jar bottom thick if I hadn’t paid £££ on thins😬 placing is for illustration only, will try them the other way round next time👍

I find the glasses fit better lens forward, maybe that's just me.....
Not you at all as that's exactly how they best fit, you then just neatly tuck in the arms. All fine unless you have an oversized pair (of sunglasses).
Actually it's great fun finding new features either by reading EVERY page of a manual or just through usage. For instance I have just noticed a tiny white light in the upper section of each of the A pillars, no idea why though & it was not until I read the manual properly that I discovered the electric lumber support control buttons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom