It finally arrived !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

malc_n

Car
CLS350cdi
Finally got my E270 last Wednesday, and what a cracking car. Literaly unforetunately ! some kindly lorry threw what sounded like a half brick at the windscreen about 4 hours after I got it, and I now have a foot and a half long crack, luckily on the passenger side. Getting it replaced this Wednesday, so it will have lasted a whole week !

Apart from that its great, I'm even getting used to the little arrows instead of the map on the sat nav (APS 50 rather than COMAND)!

Hope to have some pics up either by the end of this week (after the new screen), or if not early next (a nice drive up to the outlaws in Edinburgh over the weekend...)

Just under 800 miles so far, and looking forward to hitting the magic 1000, I've been good and not used kick down once, although there is enough torque to manage easily enough without it.

Been reading thru the servicing posts, and decided to go with Tony Purslow in Basingstoke, not far from the office, I live near Slough, but Greenoaks dont seem to rate too highly !!! One of the guys I work with has used Purslow a few times now and been very impressed with the service..

Cheers

Malc

Enjoy Malc, are you bringing it to the GTG on the 16th?

Damn shame about the screen, is that sods law or what.:devil:

what are your colour specs? and what options did u get?
btw conngratulations.

Have a look at his previous posts.

Went for an Auto, with Leather, CD Changer, audio 50 APS, Nokia car kit and Parktronic. Ended up going for Brilliant Silver, it was the only colour that both the missus and I liked...

Looking forward to seeing those pics Malc! Hope you can make the get together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom