It lives - 2007 CLS63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex225

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS63 AMG
Well my CLS has been sat covered up for the majority of the year as I just haven't had much time to give it much attention. I blame work and two under fives haha.

But yesterday I got her unwrapped and given a once over. Still fire this up and it puts a stupid grin on my face.

Suspension may have settled a little!

NcGhoeX.jpg

r9uNc9S.jpg

Despite my other half driving a CLS day to day, I still find my 63 looks and feels that bite more special.

xSSDOxc.jpg

aFfuBjM.jpg

HTxLzaB.jpg

UBoRfd0.jpg

RYyKM3d.jpg

Plenty of AMG badges about...

tIEMvo0.jpg

iUNpwPU.jpg

2Zckq99.jpg

8uf5wjM.jpg

Interior still tidy

M7K8isD.jpg

PKusqEf.jpg

Nr31E0P.jpg

BChCHAj.jpg

Looks stunning Alex , I didn’t realise you had a 63.

To be honest it doesn't get out much so I'm not surprised haha.

This was actually my first Merc which I bought back in August 2015 and my originally thinking was, 'It'll be a nice daily car'. Then two things happened, firstly I realised that 15mpg is heavy duty on the wallet but also such a mint example didn't need pushchairs, child seats and other Dad stuff crammed in it. Hence I bought a Saab and then moved onto the E320 I still own. :)

This was actually my first Merc which I bought back in August 2015 and my originally thinking was, 'It'll be a nice daily car'. Then two things happened, firstly I realised that 15mpg is heavy duty on the wallet but also such a mint example didn't need pushchairs, child seats and other Dad stuff crammed in it. Hence I bought a Saab and then moved onto the E320 I still own. :)

I was actually shocked at the mileage Alex. It’s practically still brand new! :D

I was actually shocked at the mileage Alex. It’s practically still brand new! :D

I'm very lucky really. I paid solid money for it but it was (still is) like new and has been meticulously looked after.

Although I paid towards the top end of the market for this type of car, actually when you consider the price new it's an utter bargain. :)

I'm very lucky really. I paid solid money for it but it was (still is) like new and has been meticulously looked after.

Although I paid towards the top end of the market for this type of car, actually when you consider the price new it's an utter bargain. :)

I’m on the M4 a lot, so I hope to see your CLS wafting down there sometime ;)

You'll at least see my E Class that's for sure. I did take the CLS on a jaunt down to Bristol once, the same drive to pick up my daughter cost me £65 in the CLS, costs me £32ish in my E Class haha.

Was a bloody nice drive though!! :)

Well since I have a thread going which I hope the links stay put in, I thought I'd put a few random pictures up of the CLS. As much for my own entertainment than anything. :)

itS9aeV.jpg

Despite the rubber mats I keep in the car, I do have the OEM AMG mats as well. Excellent quality.

sc5qXVa.jpg

4Z7q6oC.jpg

They do like putting that AMG logo all over the place!

b78AxOG.jpg

e0wu9Lt.jpg

tEJi7X0.jpg

n3KNklE.jpg

r687DSn.jpg

aY8KFg9.jpg

OKvHxFw.jpg

Ecdm6l0.jpg

My eldest daughter is called Roxie which explains the registration on the CLS! This is her first set of wheels.

IjIa7sc.jpg

A brief stop at the CLS' favourite place haha

n2lk6Bz.jpg

Very nice Alex...now you can cover it up again for the winter. where did you get the steering wheel? I would like similar on the 55 but matching the colour of mine would be tricky

Haha it will be covered up in the next week or two.

The steering wheel is standard as far as I am aware. Certainly wasn't me or the previous owner that did anything with it.

Would be intrigued to see the spec sheet on this to see what options were added. The wheel certainly makes a nice difference to a standard one.

I wondered how you kept it so perfect.....but now I see the mileage!! lowest in the UK?

Yeah the mileage is ridiculously low really, each owner has only done maybe 5-6k in it and now I get the pleasure of owning it when it's got a year or so of wear on it.

Not sure if it's the lowest but I have kept my eyes on Autotrader and not seen one come up lower yet. Nearest one I saw was 38k at the time but I guess with them getting older low mileage ones wont' stay too low forever.

That said, AMG Mercs seem equally capable of high mileage alongside all the others in the range. :)

On the subject of low mileage, there's a rather tidy looking 2003 S600 TT which lives near me. I looked it up on the MOT site and it's only done about 17k miles also. I was thinking about knocking on the door and giving the owner the old "if you ever come to sell it...." routine!

On the subject of low mileage, there's a rather tidy looking 2003 S600 TT which lives near me. I looked it up on the MOT site and it's only done about 17k miles also. I was thinking about knocking on the door and giving the owner the old "if you ever come to sell it...." routine!

Can't hurt to ask. I have a couple of other cars that have ridiculously low mileage and have had people ask me the same. Have sold a couple of cars to friends off the back of that as well that when I was looking to sell I asked them first. :)

S600 sounds pretty epic though and with that kind of mileage, would be a lovely car to own and potential bargain.

Stunning car in superb condition, one of the best looking Merc’s in the last 20 years.

I must admit I agree but I am a bit biased. Haha

That looks stunning! It's probably the lowest mileage cls63amg in UK!

That looks stunning! It's probably the lowest mileage cls63amg in UK!

It's certainly immaculate and the mileage is definitely very low. Not sure about in the whole of the UK but I do have a look on Auto Trader every now and then, the lowest I've seen for sale has been about 35k I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom