It shouldn't feel good but.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

developer

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo V90 D5 AWD
So a friend of mine tells me he saw me exiting an island that he was approaching last night.

"I saw you pick your exit and then booooosh, you were gone - I did debate following you but I thought feck this, I'm never gonna catch that" (2.7 Audi A6).

Torque talk.

As per thread title - it shouldn't feel good but............:thumb:.

^ could you go back to teens to the gallon though?

S212 with a D6S, maybe a few extra mods... close on 350bhp? and how much torque.

I love the fact even having a go in mine it gives over 30 :)

As per thread title - it shouldn't feel good but............:thumb:.

LOL, know the feeling John

I chose mine as I always wanted a fast car, but one which wouldn't attract the attached attention (a sleeper / Q-car / whatever), as I'm a quiet sort. Kind of getting to enjoy the occasional appreciating look that it gets now though!

Naughty but nice :eek:

I'm loving it more every time I go out in it. :D

The swell of torque low down the rev range still makes me chuckle. It's insane.

^ could you go back to teens to the gallon though?

S212 with a D6S, maybe a few extra mods... close on 350bhp? and how much torque.

I love the fact even having a go in mine it gives over 30 :)

It's going to be a tough decision :dk:.

Mind you, I'm not ready to change yet - still loving this beastie - it's just such a complete car :thumb:.

sounds pretty impressive to me
i assume "a friend";) was driving

sounds pretty impressive to me
i assume "a friend";) was driving

Only over a short distance - 0 to Adrenalin fix :cool:.

Nearly bought an E63 Estate but fuel costs pushed me to the 320 Sport.

TBH I'm finding my self the wrong side of a Ton in this quick diesel far too often for my liking and my license, which currently is squeeky clean, and I'd like it to stay that way. :thumb:

Maybe be I'm too young and irresponsible to own an AMG just yet! :devil:

Nearly bought an E63 Estate but fuel costs pushed me to the 320 Sport.

TBH I'm finding my self the wrong side of a Ton in this quick diesel far too often for my liking and my license, which currently is squeeky clean, and I'd like it to stay that way. :thumb:

Maybe be I'm too young and irresponsible to own an AMG just yet! :devil:
Being a bit irresponsible and young (even if only young at heart) is a foregone conclusion to being the owner of an AMG, not an impediment. Who needs a car with several hundred horse power and ridiculous torque in real life? It's as mad as wet hen.

It could be argued that there should be charter to outlaw such cars.

I will add though, I love mine to bits :bannana:

I have 300 miles left which will complete my 1000 run in miles and should be able to start letting the horses loose. Must admit though there has been the odd occasion that I just could not resist. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom