Italian Mastery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Edd1968

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK 320, CLK 55 AMG & 2 Friesian Horses!
I know it's not German, but this is phenomenal and (way back then) in my opinion one of the best cars ever made.
Im very much into this remake lark, if its done right. Singer is another example with Porsche.
This one is one of 20, 330hp and anyo e got a spare £270,000 under their pillow! Stunning
Automobili Amos’ Lancia Delta Futurista is a Delta Integrale reimagined for 2018
... Discuss

Can think of a lot better ways to spend £270k!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
I get that, but we're in the realms of supercar money no object here. I think we all could. Anyway all 20 sold already!

I’ve just sent the link to a friend of mine who has an Evo 2.

I’ll let you know what he thinks when he replies.

The Youtube Video is in Italian (obviously) but from what I can make out and what I can see it's been almost completely Re engineered using modern materials technology, the most obvious being a 3 door now. Wheels forged directional.
They've taken something that was already brilliant and made it epic.
My best mate had one back in the day, what fun we had.

I know it's not German, but this is phenomenal and (way back then) in my opinion one of the best cars ever made.
Im very much into this remake lark, if its done right. Singer is another example with Porsche.
This one is one of 20, 330hp and anyo e got a spare £270,000 under their pillow! Stunning
Automobili Amos’ Lancia Delta Futurista is a Delta Integrale reimagined for 2018
... Discuss
Did you know that Singer is owned Rob Dickinson. Cousin of Bruce.
This guy has (in my view) the ultimate life.....customising Porsche’s, living in the sunshine in L.A, being in a successful rock group and his cousin is quite famous as well. I hate him!!

I think it looks absolutely fabulous. My only reservation is that it was of course a 4-door, and the side view is slightly compromised by the fact that the front doors remain unaltered (and I completely understand that to move the b-pillars back and increase the size of the doors would have been prohibitively expensive).

(And yes, I know the rear seat area is very restrictive - I owned one for 10 years!)

I think it looks absolutely fabulous. My only reservation is that it was of course a 4-door, and the side view is slightly compromised by the fact that the front doors remain unaltered (and I completely understand that to move the b-pillars back and increase the size of the doors would have been prohibitively expensive).

(And yes, I know the rear seat area is very restrictive - I owned one for 10 years!)

... The rear seats are purely there for show or for placing your lunchbox on! ;) :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom