Italians put Pammy into orbit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flyer

MB Enthusiast
Car
Ford Mustang GT

Brilliant!! Will I need my passport? :D :D

Quoting from that article:

Anti-matter, meanwhile, exists only in tiny quantities, although matter and anti-matter are thought to have existed in roughly equal quantities at the time of the Big Bang.

Since the two types of matter anihilate each other on contact, this poses a problem: why is there so much more normal matter hanging around in the form of planets and stars? What is the difference between the two kinds of matter? Researchers at ASI and the Russian Space Agency hope that Pamela will shed some light on these mysteries.

As this effect is just what happens when current wives/girlfriends come into contact with earlier models this project may well answer one of the oldest problems known to man. :devil:

Pammy, are you now looking for a place in orbit? Surely you can find a home on Earth:)

Last edited:
Pammy is still looking as you cant paint Grade II listed buildings Silver :devil:

lol - very good guys :D

At the rate things are going - or rather not going - I could well be better off looking for something out there rather than down here - and at least it would be silver :D :D

Have you thought about relocating to the sunny south? there are some lovely places in the New Forest

Pietre said:
Have you thought about relocating to the sunny south? there are some lovely places in the New Forest

Sadly, would make the jurneys to work and school a tad difficult. Josh might just miss registration :D

There are lots of other places we'd love to reloate to but just out of the question for school as well as work.:(

Well I hope you find what you are looking for.

pammy said:
Sadly, would make the jurneys to work and school a tad difficult. Josh might just miss registration :D

There are lots of other places we'd love to reloate to but just out of the question for school as well as work.:(
We DO have some jobs and a few schools in the South you know. :p

PJH said:
We DO have some jobs and a few schools in the South you know. :p
Ah but Northern Hospitality takes some beating :D

Some and few are the right words though :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom