Itch scratched. Most satisfying.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

trapperjohn

MB Enthusiast
Car
124 300D 24V Estate
Even more satisfying buying from a forum members and good buddy.

The amount of work that "camerafodder" put in to keeping this C270 Estate in tip top condition and I'm talking suspension bits as well as engine and running gear is testimony to the great guy himself.

More pictures and details, if you can ever get me out of the driving seat, to follow.

124 300D 24V Saloon for sale soon but I will be keeping my estate, it would be rude not to.

Thanks Cam, you are a star.

Attachments

• C270.jpg
    C270.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 160
Nice one TJ, though we need some better photos...

Lovely car John! Facelift isn't it? The wheels suit that car really well!

Good stuff John pleased for you. Now about that 124 saloon????

Lovely car John! Facelift isn't it? The wheels suit that car really well!

Facelift I'm not so sure - Tracking a good C270 Estate down is a nightmare, so I'm really pleased with this one facelift or not :D

OK folks how do I know if its facelift or not please.

Its an 03 Reg (May - Not as that means a lot). Avantgarde SE, according to the New Keepers Supplement.

It's not a facelift.

That was later and no C270 version.

Excellent!

Most obvious face lift traits are completely clear headlight glass and double round dial dash rather than the big speedo.

Very Nice! :thumb::thumb:

It's not a facelift.

That was later and no C270 version.

There was a facelift C270 Charles, albeit über rare; someone happened to post one on the forum in the "spotted on eBay" section and it had a manual gearbox too!

See my album, I had a facelift C270 estate 2005, great car!

Facelift came in Q3 2004.

Aw shucks John you're embarrassing me! :eek:

Just sorry I never got around to re-furbing the wheels. I'll drop the spare set and the extra keyfobs off with you on Tuesday.

Charles Morgan said:
I stand corrected!

My mother drives a facelift c270 estate 54 plate.

I think the 270 is a cracking engine, plenty of grunt, a strange, but nice sound and gives the best MPG of any Cdi.

Thats two of us got new cars to admire at Moffat. Looking forward to it even more now. Well done:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom