Itchy Boots

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Graham7

Car
C220 CDI
Hi,
I don't know if anyone on here has seen the Itchy Boots channel on youtube. It is a 32 year old woman from Holland touring alone on a 23bhp Royal Enfield Himalayan motorbike.

In the first series she drives from India to Holland via the middle east and in the second series she travels from Patagonia heading to Alaska, and she is totally on her own, no back up crew or anything like that. She films it on three GoPro cameras mounted on her helmet and bike.and I find it fascinating.

Well worth a look if you're into that sort of thing.

Reactions: 219
L
Hi,
I don't know if anyone on here has seen the Itchy Boots channel on youtube. It is a 32 year old woman from Holland touring alone on a 23bhp Royal Enfield Himalayan motorbike.

In the first series she drives from India to Holland via the middle east and in the second series she travels from Patagonia heading to Alaska, and she is totally on her own, no back up crew or anything like that. She films it on three GoPro cameras mounted on her helmet and bike.and I find it fascinating.

Well worth a look if you're into that sort of thing.
I love stuff like this.

In 93, I rode an Enfield Bullet from Calcutta to Panjim then rode all around Goa on it before riding back to Bombay leaving it with some acquaintances.

L

I love stuff like this.

In 93, I rode an Enfield Bullet from Calcutta to Panjim then rode all around Goa on it before riding back to Bombay leaving it with some acquaintances.
Have a look Darrell, I think you'll like it.

It's best to watch series one, "Adventures with Basanti" first. That's the one from India to Holland. Then series two "Adventures with Dannho" where she goes to Patagonia.

I had a look, looks interesting. I enjoyed the Long Way Round series with those 2 guys.

Last edited:
I had a look, looks interesting. I enjoyed the Long Way Round series with those 2 guys.
I haven't seen The Long Way Round yet but I did see the link to it and will definitely be giving it a go,

I'm binge watching Itchy Boots, can't stop watching it.

The sad part of this story is the fact the Royal Enfields that are used in these epic trips are manufactured in India as Oil Tight usable Bikes! :mad:
Yes it is sad the way the British bike industry just collapsed. Royal Enfields are available all over the world and the only problem she had on both trips was with the head bearing which seems to be a known concern. I don't think she added any oil except during oil changes.

I would have loved to do a trip like these although I think I'd want (need) a bigger bike to carry me and some company. Sadly too old now.

I also like watching Itchy Boots. I like her positive attitude and friendly nature. Her Iran episodes were very good.

I also like watching Itchy Boots. I like her positive attitude and friendly nature. Her Iran episodes were very good.
Yes, she is such an optimist and a glass half full woman. I've watched both of her adventures now, Europe, the Middle East and Thailand and also the one to South America. Superb entertainment.

Reactions: 219

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom