Items ordered, long trip ahead :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Iyse

Car
Porsche Boxster
OK, so after some good advice from this forum, I have ordered a new "glasses tray", a new facia, which I will cut into pieces, then glue back together :crazy: to fit the glasses tray, and a pretty little switch off a 124 with a nice picture of an illuminated light on it. I will soon post a Howto on pimpin' a W202 the OEM way. LOL!! :D

I'd not class a mod as being a "proper" mod unless it's required you to order a piece of interior trim from the stealership only to have it sawn to fit somewhere it's not supposed to!

Shude said:
I'd not class a mod as being a "proper" mod unless it's required you to order a piece of interior trim from the stealership only to have it sawn to fit somewhere it's not supposed to!

Ahem Shude... I believe you posted a Howto:

http://mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=5483

And I do believe that you ALSO used a saw to cut up the facia, which is exactly what I am planning to do. So :D

Iyse said:
Ahem Shude... I believe you posted a Howto:

http://mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=5483

And I do believe that you ALSO used a saw to cut up the facia, which is exactly what I am planning to do. So :D

I think Shude was standing up for you mate. Read it again.

I personally can't wait to see what you are up to. Something tells me you are the same wavelength as Spinal!

GrahamC230K said:
I think Shude was standing up for you mate. Read it again.
I was! Maybe I used too many negatives in the statement and they didn't cancel each other out or something :)

What I was trying to say was: far too many people think that a mod is something you buy and glue/bolt on! Proper mods require things that shouldn't fit, a saw, a parts man shaking his head and a bucketload of leftovers when you've finished! :)
GrahamC230K said:
I personally can't wait to see what you are up to. Something tells me you are the same wavelength as Spinal!
I can't wait to find out as well :)

Whoops! I'm sorry Shude, I wasn't paying attention when I posted. It was late and I was tired. :) Apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom