It's a batty boy W202 !!!! LOL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DrAMG

IT's batty because it's my sister's car :D

It's a '99 C280 Sport.
Mods: Full Rieger bodykit, Blacked out grill, clear corners, Remus exhaust w/ Futura tips (is that what they are Luwin?), XM radio, Alpine HU w/ MP3, couple 10's in the trunk, H&R springs, Bilstein sport shocks, Moven Brabus VI replica 18x8, Bridgestone RE750 225/40/18.

Here it was when we got it :)

1939Mvc-122s.jpg

1939Mvc-706s.jpg

1939Mvc-707s.jpg

She took the pics this afternoon. Enjoy.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Very nice - have copied your pictures to the Members Gallery.

Especially like the Exhaust, Wheels, and the Do-Nuts !! :D

S.

sym said:
Very nice - have copied your pictures to the Members Gallery.

Especially like the Exhaust, Wheels, and the Do-Nuts !! :D

S.
Thanks! :)

How come my Indian Friend didn't reply to this thread?! :D You still mad because I didn't buy you an American Egg nog, nig nog? :p

I love it, did you put the work into the car or is your sister an addict too?

Like the ganksta black look but in rainy old Britain, you'd spend all day everyday polishing the damned thing.

I do prefer your E500 but then I am Old School Biased ;)

Thinkin of going to the AF2 in Santa Barbara, gonna be down the road (300 miles away) but need a little incentive to go... will you have your E there?

Last edited:
Sp!ke said:
I love it, did you put the work into the car or is your sister an addict too?

Like the ganksta black look but in rainy old Britain, you'd spend all day everyday polishing the damned thing.

I do prefer your E500 but then I am Old School Biased ;)

Thinkin of going to the AF2 in Santa Barbara, gonna be down the road (300 miles away) but need a little incentive to go... will you have your E there?

My sister is an addict :) She said "I want this, this and that." So I go find the parts, take the car to various shops and she pays for it :)

My old W124 was an E320 , not a 500.
This was it. I sold it back in August 2003.
12a.jpg

14a.jpg

My current car is this one (Save for the rims, which I have sold. I'm waiting for my new ones to come in):
7.jpg

Anyway, my car won't be at the Autofest, it'll be at a car show in Los Angeles, but the W202 *MAY* be there most likely. :)

You should really come!

nice w202, looks pimp.

Some next level shine on that w124 man! what do you use!!

BimMerc

here is how the W210 is currently, waiting on its new rims. These are my dad's wheels from his '00 W210, but when I sold the wheels you see in the previous post, I couldnt use stock wheels as they didn't clear the big brake kit :(

010.jpg

Aletank said:
Come on - We NEEEEEED :rock: to know !! :bannana:
hah I use S100 (same as P21s) polish followed by carnuba wax of the same brand. I find it here in the states at Harley Davidson dealerships. Bikers use them b/c on black color, because it doesn't flake or leave white residues.

But the only way to properly get a shine on a black car like on my W210, is to use an orbital buffer. I do one pass w/ the buffer using Meguiar's professional #9 swirl remover 2.0, followed by the new Meguiar's NXT tech wax (no carnuba in it, just polymers, which is better and longer lasting). :)

DrAMG said:
lol what, nobody has anything to say? Mean ass Brits! :mad:

I say, that’s simply not cricket old bean, one does not want to rush into these things you know. LOL.

Great cars you got there :rock:

Simon said:
I say, that’s simply not cricket old bean, one does not want to rush into these things you know. LOL.

Great cars you got there :rock:
lol thanks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom