Its a bit...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Madferrit

Car
'06 B150SE, '99 E220 CDi, A160, Ferrari Mondial and a Smartee! Now Sold: G300 LWB (sadly missed)
... quiet in here since Word Association stopped. :(

Has everyone realised that they had work to do? or does the world of MB motoring seem very quiet these days? :rolleyes:

sorry, just having a moment of madness.. i'm going to docs tomorrow to discuss these withdrawal symptoms

I have been so bored since that thread got closed. Having to find other things to do with all this time on my hands, my productivity at work has increased 1000 fold!

Mambo you still working after you issued yourself with that "Final Warning" letter?

I heard you were contemplating retired life with a new Sudoku puzzle to entertain yourself!

Madferrit said:
Mambo you still working after you issued yourself with that "Final Warning" letter?

I heard you were contemplating retired life with a new Sudoku puzzle to entertain yourself!

Actually I am contemplating moving back to Manchester :D

Life ain't that bad Mambo.. no need to go and torture yourself like that. Try Sudoku.. you'll like it.. honest!

I've actually started playing since the thread closed.. getting quite addictive :)

Madferrit said:
Life ain't that bad Mambo.. no need to go and torture yourself like that. Try Sudoku.. you'll like it.. honest!

I've actually started playing since the thread closed.. getting quite addictive :)

Intersting......

I have actually been bringing my PSP in to the office, Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories ROCKS :rock:

Think it's about time for another "meeting" :D

Mambo said:
I have been so bored since that thread got closed. Having to find other things to do with all this time on my hands, my productivity at work has increased 1000 fold!

:D I know what you mean although I have just found other things to amuse as well..

Thmsshaun said:
:D I know what you mean although I have just found other things to amuse as well..

Not sure you should declare those kind of things on the open forum :D

SEM said:
But its not the same playing **** without Friends :rolleyes:

Classic!

I wonder if the mods have stats on forum usage. Would like to see the effect **** had on bandwidth, if any :)

Madferrit said:
Classic!

I wonder if the mods have stats on forum usage. Would like to see the effect **** had on bandwidth, if any :)

I'm fairly sure that **** definately increased the hits to the forum.

I'll stop now

cant believe they are on page 1361 with 27,205 replies
245,051 views :crazy:

Why do these two words keep recurring in my brain Binary Word-Association (ok, 3 words, but 2 "concepts" :p)

Is it a sign?

Michele

It must be.

It's actually 2 words (;)):

Attachments

• binarywrdassoc.png
    binarywrdassoc.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 11
for a moment i was going mad without the game ;) wallingd, what happened to your other avatar? that was very original and pretty cool :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom