It's a Kodak moment

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StevenN

Car
E220 CDI 2002 W210 Auto
I know it's wrong but as the phone was handy the picture had to be taken.
The sharp eyed will see why!
attachment.php

Last edited:
I'm guessing that says "keep your distance" on the bootlid. Perhaps it was added after someone had failed to, in the hope of preventing further incidents...

The number plates also looks like it's trying to repeat what the driver said when he felt the impact.

I also think it looks like the car was reversed into something.

Could well be - width would be about right.

I spy with my little eye a second rear view mirror. Methinks driving instructor has taken his signs off very quickly and they are on their way "home"

Last edited:
^ Well spottted

Looks like a learner car, stickers, extra mirror, type of car....

I wonder if the learner has just done it.

When I first looked at the picture I will admit I read the number plate as something that rhymes with booked.

but I have been on the vino this fine evening :)

Supposed to have 2 wing mirrors too?

A learner will have braked sharply and an inattentive driver had rammed the back end, happens a lot to driving school cars, hence the keep your distance sticker.

I'm guessing that says "keep your distance" on the bootlid.

It's odd because along this line of 'apt signs', I've seen more than once a 'Child on board' or some such similar signs on some cars.

So, in some small way they are hoping other people will drive more carefully around them...

Then I notice they are smoking in the car with the child.

So rather the child have a potentially quick death from a crash, they would rather a slow and painful gradual death via cancer or heart disease.

How thoughtful.

do you think they got the sticker after the incident?? :crazy:

:doh:

It's odd because along this line of 'apt signs', I've seen more than once a 'Child on board' or some such similar signs on some cars.

I'm intrigued by the ones that say "Little princess on board", or similar. Why on earth would the royal family wish to attract attention to themselves in this way, and what on earth are doing conveying their heirs presumptive in such ropey econoboxes? :dk:

I'm intrigued by the ones that say "Little princess on board", or similar. Why on earth would the royal family wish to attract attention to themselves in this way, and what on earth are doing conveying their heirs presumptive in such ropey econoboxes? :dk:

Almost as hilarious as "Driver on board". The owner of a car with that in the rear window must be a hoot at parties...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom