It's a mystery.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DoberMan

SUPPORTER
Car
All gone now.E 220 Convertible, 2x190E, 2xC180, 1xB180 sport.
How does a hedgehog end up on a conservatory roof? How bizarre.

Puzzles me, but yesterday morning on opening my curtains there was a hedgehog on the glass roof obviously dead and blood stains on the glass.

Today, lying on the ground in the garden.

Cats regularly take a trip across mine and neighbours conservatory roofs but could they kill a hedgehog and carry it? Ouch!

Cat,Fox or Red Kite of which there are many around here?

Heard a thud around midnight and the dog went berserk but thought nothing of it. Possibly the hedgehog was dropped by it's predator and was scared off by the dog.

It's a mystery..........

Reactions: 219
I knew it was a conspiracy, I was just wondering who to blame! :D

How does a hedgehog end up on a conservatory roof? How bizarre.

Puzzles me, but yesterday morning on opening my curtains there was a hedgehog on the glass roof obviously dead and blood stains on the glass.

Today, lying on the ground in the garden.

Cats regularly take a trip across mine and neighbours conservatory roofs but could they kill a hedgehog and carry it? Ouch!

Cat,Fox or Red Kite of which there are many around here?

Heard a thud around midnight and the dog went berserk but thought nothing of it. Possibly the hedgehog was dropped by it's predator and was scared off by the dog.

It's a mystery..........
Bird of prey lifted it and couldn't keep hold of it ?

I remember when seeing a Seagull meant you were getting near to the seaside on your way to your holibob's . Nowadays seeing a Seagull means your are near a take away joint or an open Biffa Bin.

I found a snail in my rear view mirror the other week. No trail of slime to show how it got there?? :eek:

Maybe it was an alien abduction that went wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom