It's back ... The SL300 Turbo..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The pictures on ebay suggest the car is be sold by 4 Star Classics, Had a look on their site and its not listed for sale, Strange.

Nice looking Car.

It's their "trade" site - Cars » 4Star Trade

Seems to be where all the stuff that is a bit too doggy to be tarted up for/doesn't sell on the main site gets punted out.

so presumably this is a Moselmann or Turbo Technics TT setup? If so I can tell you how mine (a Turbo technics) performs on an M104 engine (guessing this one is an M103).

these TT setups are old school; there is no low pressure twin staging of a smaller and then larger turbo. there is just standard performance, a pause as the turbos spool and then you are off with a degree of vim and vigour that surprises a lot of more modern metal.....however. you have to plan your "attacks" as it were due to the delay. I should also warn you how quickly 3rd gear gets you into serious speeds...they do have a habit of just pulling and pulling.

do look into how the setup is timed. Mine runs a Split Second, not the horrid unit originally supplied.

also try and fined out how long the system has been in place. Mine was fitted on a completely rebuilt engine with a never used TT system and timing system only a few thousand miles ago...this system could have been in place for considerably longer so eyes wide open and do go an inspect.....or else one of you guys who actually play with engines just buy it and have some fun!!!:devil:

so presumably this is a Moselmann or Turbo Technics TT setup? If so I can tell you how mine (a Turbo technics) performs on an M104 engine (guessing this one is an M103).

I was wondering that. If it is the 103 I wouldn't mind the con rods.

A very worn driver seat for such a low milage. Mines done a wee it more and ain't nowt like dat.

And mine's a '97...I think the leather was better in '91 so a little strange :dk:

M104
$_57.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom